Hi I want to ask you how did you know anime and which was your first anime? I know anime owing my brothers and my first anime was detective Conan :)
Hello! A friend of mine got me into anime back when I was in elementary school when pokemon first came out.
My first anime was Inuyasha. In high school, i got up early for school and had the tv to myself and that's all that was on. I became addicted. lol
Sailor moon back when I was in 6th grade spent like 2 yrs watching it every morning =]
PBS use to play Robotech Macross late at night. That was my first exposure to anime. I was young, I don't remember my age.
I used to watch Sailor Moon on Toonami on Cartoon Network. I did not know that it was "anime" I was watching, I just thought it was a cool cartoon.
Sailor Moon and then Pokemon as a kid, but I didn't know they were anime at the time. Later, what really got me into anime was Inuyasha and then Fruits Basket.
String question, I don't know how to start the answer. I've enjoy watching anime and eventually a fanatic of reading manga when I was in my 1st collegiate level. Well, the trigger is the Anime - Naruto which I actually enjoyed watching together with my bestfriend-roommate. :)
hahaha..As I thought..Tuxedo Mask with be the best male anime hero at that time. ChuBunny (Sailormoon) with her cat Chuviosa. Correct with the spelling..Im not could at spelling- just kidding.
when i was 12 years old i watched naruto first movie and didnt know anything about anime, just some months later i heard about anime and strated watching ,so my first anime was naruto
i watched naruto first movie when i was 12. i didnt knew anything about anime,just some months later i found out about anime naruto and started watching anime
I did not watch anime as a child, I watched my first anime about two years ago because my ex loved it so much and I wanted to learn about the things she enjoyed - besides, I was already taking an interest in Japanese. :) My first anime was GetBackers, but the first anime I really loved was Gakuen Heaven.
Yaiba was my first anime, at that time I didn't know it was such, as a kid I thought it was a cartoon show. I loved cartoon shows and I liked it, however what made me obsessed and want to know more about animes was when I watched the anime slated on the same channel after that, it's Sailormoon. My other first animes were: Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Slam Dunk, Detective Conan,.
kimchininja wrote: I used to watch Sailor Moon on Toonami on Cartoon Network. I did not know that it was "anime" I was watching, I just thought it was a cool cartoon.

Same here. :) Sailor Moon was my first anime, but I didn't know what anime was until Pokemon got really popular, so I thought it was just a regular cartoon.