Kuroko no Basket Episode 21
I couldn't find any great dramas...so I decided to try an anime...first I watched about 3 episodes of Fairy Tale....but gave up...not what I am looking for. Now I just finished the first episode of K...I have to say the artwork is amazing, and the story looks promising...at least there seems to be a story.
naruto shippudden 311. brilliant. just shows how great guys are
uchuu kyoudai 56. it is really a very solid anime. very impressive.
Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 5
sword art online ep 12
bleach season 1 episode 10
valvrave 4 turned a little stupid. not quite sure how the discussion about independence could begin when it was 1 robot + small rescue team vs 14 battleships on the spot. i just dont get the feeling that that 1 robot is stronger than the 14 battleships. and if it is. its quite a pointless anime. and even then, in any battle longer than 30+hrs that one robot is not going to last anyway... so really quite stupid.
valvrave 5. kinda confused as to how things progressed from 4 to 5, but i guess i can partially understand that maybe a country is not willing to take heavy losses to acquire a single robot. sounds fair. it really has a decent plot and progression, just maybe some plot errors throughout.
Hey everyone! I've been trying to remember the name of this anime: please help! It's about a little boy who's mother has been turned in to a statue. I think he has powers and there is an evil villain who turns everyone in to statues too. I think its an 80's anime aswell. Thanks!!
Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 6