So umm, yeah. What is the last anime episode you watched?

I just watched Yakitate!!! Japan Episode 2
dang the color code didn't work! :( I'll ask Skye if he can fix it later.
Sleepninja wrote: dang the color code didn't work! :( I'll ask Skye if he can fix it later.

Can't you edit Sleepy?
Sleepninja wrote: dang the color code didn't work! :( I'll ask Skye if he can fix it later.

You can edit it how you normally edit your posts without Skye doing it.

There's an anime/manga section, so you might wanna ask him to move it there though
fairy tail epi 54.
Crazy4You wrote: You can edit it how you normally edit your posts without Skye doing it.

There's an anime/manga section, so you might wanna ask him to move it there though

Ugh! Ok I'll have to do it later and lol I forgot about that section yet again :( Can someone remind me to edit it when I get back from class?
Sleepninja wrote: Ugh! Ok I'll have to do it later and lol I forgot about that section yet again :( Can someone remind me to edit it when I get back from class?

Will do
Ok so I tried editing, but the thread title is still screwed up. I don't think I have that ability to edit the thread title :(
Sleepninja wrote: Ok so I tried editing, but the thread title is still screwed up. I don't think I have that ability to edit the thread title :(

You should, I've edited the titles before. You know how it gives you the title above the box? It should be where you edit it
Crazy4You wrote: You should, I've edited the titles before. You know how it gives you the title above the box? It should be where you edit it

You mean that box where you type your thread title? Yeah I edited that, but it didn't work.
Sleepninja wrote: You mean that box where you type your thread title? Yeah I edited that, but it didn't work.

Yeah that box. That's weird it didn't work!
Angelic Layer Episode 4