Okay I may be a little crazy but there have been some lines that made feel the urge if shipping the Human NamShin with Mr. Ji I don't know but his worries for him the way he talks and many thing made me feel like he's in love. I am the only crazy one to think like that right? 

Hahah that would certainly be a twist that no one saw coming! 

The Snitty rich girl needs to wake up to reality. Neither Shin's like her what-so-ever. She could never realistically be with Human-Shin after learning her father is his fathers murderer.  That's before we take into account he's then just tried to take the life of Human-Shin as well.  I'm hoping when she puts it all together she has the common sense to step back and walk away  given all the damage her father has done to the family there is just  no reality where a happy ending  with Shin could ever happen for her. I hope this is a growing experience for her and she comes out of it a better person in drama-land. LOL*

I have to say this after watching the lastest  episodes YOUG HOON HOLDED NAM SIN HAND I can't deal with this I ship them too hard now