Can XJing really love HanTing as much as he loves her?

in my opinion, probably not. he's spent too many years silently loving her for their feelings to ever be equal. 

You have my vote for Han Ting love is certainly more and his love for her has been longer and she seems oblivious to it and never has she said to him “when did you first started to let me” this is after all realistic dialogue.

I believe she can. Time is not really a measure of their feelings toward each other. However, I think both of their interpretations of love are quite different. That's why they have trouble in the middle of their relationship later on, leading to a breakup.

ikaikaika:

I believe she can. Time is not really a measure of their feelings toward each other. However, I think both of their interpretations of love are quite different. That's why they have trouble in the middle of their relationship later on, leading to a breakup.

@ikaiikaika very good point love is not measured by time but by your actions on  how you make the other person feel and how you make out time for them and them only humans are jealous by nature and can be somewhat selfish ( it’s all good though) because you want that person undivided attention it’s called being in love 🥰 

@ikaiikaika very good point love is not measured by time but by your actions on  how you make the other person feel and how you make out time for them and them only humans are jealous by nature and can be somewhat selfish ( it’s all good though) because you want that person undivided attention it’s called being in love 🥰 

Yes - love can grow and deepen over time.

Two of my best friends started dating their current husbands not really interested in them but now can't live without their husband. As for the men - from my own observation, they either like you or they don't. You CAN'T make them like you by treating them well. They choose you, then pursue you. Otherwise, it won't work or the men won't truly like you and just using you as a placeholder. Sometime that can can become true love but I don't see that as often as the other way around.

ikaikaika:

Agree. Love is definitely something that can be ‘caught up’ as long as the love is there. 

@Alysha Johnson nice to have friends in your life especially who are happily married. Most women are into chasing men however a woman should do the choosing and a man the chasing is a known thing to do. I myself have been married for over 40 years and we have not broken up and yes we have our arguments it is part of reality. I pride myself on being a voice to young people about relationship matters. Art imitates Life and with Han Ting has been pursuing XJing openly and slowly with love and care. I like his approach and attitude towards life. He comes across has a great potential husband father and lover.

I think she can, but she will show it differently. Han Ting has very high EQ and very sensitive to what’s going on around him. XJing is very much in her head and focused on work. I could be wrong though because I’m only on ep 9.

Ree_YVR:
I think she can, but she will show it differently.

I agree. As similar as they are in many ways (both are very smart and very brave), they're still two different people with different life experiences. In the latest episode I watched, JX ran across a dangerous situation. She recognized the danger but proceeded to record it anyway since it could help HT's situation with his Board of Directors; she took the risk because she's brave and it's her way of showing him she cares about him and wants to solve problems with him. Plus, she does not back down when there's injustice.

Loving someone is not a measure of time, although the communication (if worked on) gets so much easier with time. And to be frank, I think love is such a nebulous concept; I don't pretend to be able to measure it and compare one person's love being more or less than that of another.

• For example, in my 30+ years of marriage and 22 years of raising kids, I did 70% of shared household tasks. My spouse and I both worked for a living. I had more work hours because I had my own business. Did I love my spouse more? Did he love my less?
  • 2 years ago, I retired early. Kids are in college. Spouse does 70% of the reduced household tasks. I have been mostly travelling, seeing friends and family, indulging in my hobbies. Does my spouse love me more now? Do I love him less?
 chrisogb:
Most women are into chasing men however a woman should do the choosing and a man the chasing is a known thing to do.

Not to ruffle feathers, but assigning genders as to who gets to chase and to choose seems outdated. We didn't assigned tasks in our marriage by gender, just who was the more capable one. For the record, the male did the cooking & sewing; the female did the taxes & corresponded with the financial advisor.

It is not a assignment more than is a standard practice for men to step up and be more progressive and show interest in a woman so it doesn’t mean necessarily that the woman will be receptive to his advancement not every woman or man have a standard when it comes down to who initiates. I am only referring to how HanTing has methodically developed feelings for XJing and I can feel it through the TV he has made it known that he is willing to be her lover and his actions speaks louder than words.

It is not a assignment more than is a standard practice for men to step up and be more progressive and show interest in a woman so it doesn’t mean necessarily that the woman will be receptive to his advancement not every woman or man have a standard when it comes down to who initiates. I am only referring to how HanTing has methodically developed feelings for XJing and I can feel it through the TV he has made it known that he is willing to be her lover and his actions speaks louder than words.