Watching this make me have two opinion about Wai. Like i know he had only seen Pat bad side . But i wonder if he is protecting Pran or he is jealous of Pran sudden close relationship with Pat. 

I believe that Wai doesn’t like Pran in a romantic way. His gestures, eyes and all show a lot of how a close friend should be.

He was overprotective of Pran simply because he saw Pat as being super annoying and even a threat to Pran. Wai has asked Pran at least twice now if there’s anything between him and Pat, and since the last one in EP 6 Pran didn’t give him a definitive answer, he acted the way he was not out of jealousy but rather annoyance.

He has his reasons, as I have mentioned earlier in the comment section. He was bullied and targeted by Pat and his Engineering gang earlier in the series.

BenedictTan:

I believe that Wai doesn’t like Pran in a romantic way. His gestures, eyes and all show a lot of how a close friend should be.

He was overprotective of Pran simply because he saw Pat as being super annoying and even a threat to Pran. Wai has asked Pran at least twice now if there’s anything between him and Pat, and since the last one in EP 6 Pran didn’t give him a definitive answer, he acted the way he was not out of jealousy but rather annoyance.

He has his reasons, as I have mentioned earlier in the comment section. He was bullied and targeted by Pat and his Engineering gang earlier in the series.

Yes I agree with u. So far, I saw the relationship between Pran and Wai only platonic and they become best friend way before Pran transferred to their university. 

In our eyes, all Pat'a action might be cute and just like lost puppy who wants his owner attention. But in Way's eyes and the others, he just like an annoying engineer guy who try to messing up with their friend. And u saw from Pat's action too he try to annoys Pran's friends so he (Pran) willing to talk to him (Pat). 

There's so many subtext of Pat's action that we as international fans not fully understand. Like when he said "krab" 'politely' in the bus and the way he take Wai's melon water in the dinner's scene. Agrh it's make me want to learns Thai ? but I still learns English now ?

Idk, I've never had a friend punch my crush like 6 times within a span of a few months. It's a little suspicious imo.