I actually really love this movie. The plot is original and I love the characters and their chemistry. I feel like this could be made into an actual show. Does anybody else like this is good enough to watch it as a full on series too?

Yes, I kinda wanna see he turns into a vampire and lives together forever with the girl and maybe showing us how he adapts to his new life ?

Yess, it'd be so fun to watch and it's more original than most of the kdramas being made right now. And the cool directing too.

do you know what happened to him in the states? and who was the girl at the end? i feel like they left a lot of holes in the plot

otakkyun:

do you know what happened to him in the states? and who was the girl at the end? i feel like they left a lot of holes in the plot

He was bullied when he was in the states, that's why he was scared of the foreigner. He probably felt out of place there because of his race. The girl that it showed after the credits looked exactly like Hwang Jin Hee, the FL's friend from the past that she accidentally killed. That girl is probably the reincarnation of her friend, so we know that the ML isn't a reincarnation of her. Remember when they first met, she thought that he smelled like her.

1000% would watch this as a 10/12/16 episode drama.

I would love it if they made this into a full series, it would be such a fun and unique drama.