I have a theory, it seems that neither of them will pass the test. but they will still run towards the cliff. and the first runner is Teh, then he shoutout at the sunset that what he loves is Aew. at the same time, Aew was behind him knowing the confession. I hope so :). after that they were together and studied together again to take exams the following year. Clearly, the title "I Told Sunset About You" is Teh's point of view.

I found a post from Twitter that the book from last ep.3 has a sentence which means "Our Relationship Will Be Made Public". Although many other sentences are negative, there is one positive sentence that makes hope. and I believe it.

3 Days 3 Hour To the last episode !!

GUSY!.

youtu(dot)be/deMT0tggoR4?t=387

From documentary ep. 4

DID YOU REALIZE THAT (from 6:27) SCENE WASN'T SHOWED UP?.

ALSO, THEIR SELFIE ARE TAKEN BY TEH (from the ep.3 it was Oh-aew). so, this scene is different.

ALSOOO There will be more Lovely-Dovey (at 6:53)

DEFINITELY, (from 7:20) This scene is different from the previous scene (ep. 3), and hasn't been dimmed in the series.

LAST, (from 7:32) look how Teh staring at Oh-Aew. just thinking that IF that scene is from ep.3, does it use very heavy editing to change the environment from night to evening?

I don't think that's possible. And also I think this section is not deleted scene.

I TOLD YOU GUYS. I TOLD YOU !!! .... HAPPY ENDING FOR SURE. FIX. LET'S SLEEP AND HAVE A SWEET DREAM.

I don't know about happy ending for Teh, after watching the preview for ep5, looks like Oh and Bas are a thing and Teh is getting his heart broken in class...

I legit can't hold it, I woke up at 2am for ep4, I don't thing I'll sleep for ep5... GOD DAMN if Teh's heart is broken at the end, I think everyone cried enough..!!!

I'm really hoping they will get a happy ending but now it looks like they won't get one. 

I mean they just need to communicate with each other and then I'm speaking more about Teh, because he knows what he wants but is afraid, at least that's what I get from his actions. I think by giving his spot to Oh-Aew, he stepped on his pride which did not help both of them and I am really hoping that they can talk with each other about it. 

As the title is "I told the sunset about you" I am really worried one of the two will not make it, and that makes me sad. I really wish they would get a happy ending but for now, I am preparing myself that there won't be one. 

Sad ending for sure.

If you listen to the theme song, you will find out about that:

"In the final ending, a love novel
Often allow people far away to turn back
Come back to meet  to tell "I love you" one more time
But the truth of my love we can't be so
How hard we try, there is no way that we are so close".

That's so obvious!

undernewbie:

Sad ending for sure.

That's so obvious!

OMG, I really hope this is wrong just a theory... god damn, I think we all cried enough..

As someone who prefers realistic endings, I hope it doesn't give us a happy ending for the sake of it. The episode 5 teaser got me a little worried but it was 30 seconds out of over an hour long episode. Even if we don't get a somewhat happy end, I'd take an open end over something sad. (I'm not sure how I'd handle it if it ended like My Ambulance did..

I'm not sure how I feel about Bas and Oh-aew. I love Bas, he's been such a good friend to Oh-aew.. but I just don't think that's how it's going to end. Perhaps Oh-aew wants to make Teh jealous and Bas agreed or Oh-aew is genuinely trying to get over Teh and is using Bas to do so, I just don't like it. It's very petty if he is trying to make Teh jealous and it's even worse is he's trying to use Bas to get over Teh because, Bas deserves better than that. I also don't think either of them will pass the exam.

On that note, maybe Bas is in on it/he's trying to help Oh-aew. I feel like Teh needs a reality check, he can't admit to anyone that he likes Oh-aew (Apart from in the ep 5 preview where he says to Hoon "Teh likes Oh-aew") and maybe Oh-aew wants to make him realise. But even with this, I don't have any clue what to except. 

I just hope the teaser is just baiting us and it wont end as bad as it looks. I'm someone who doesn't really enjoy season 2s or special episodes so I'm praying it'll wrap it up nicely no matter what happens.

undernewbie:

Sad ending for sure.

That's so obvious!

At this point it really seems like a good hint. 

The more answers I read here, the more hope for happy ending I lose.  From last Tuesday my mood toward this series has been constantly changing. 

After all I guess the best could be the open ending as lots of ppl said down here

I think I've finally accepted that we'll most likely get the happy ending we all want. This is a coming of age story, a realistic one at that. I knew from the lyrics how the series will probably end. I just didn't want to accept it before. I knew from the tone of the series that it was going to be a realistic ending where they don't end up together. At best, they'll probably just stay as friends, but I think I've accepted the fact that the ending will be sad or at least bittersweet. I'm not trying to give myself unrealistic expectations. I will say I'll be very happy if the series ends on a good note.

okay here's my theory for today: v

I analyze it from all of Nadao's posts today and yesterday.

1. Oh approached Bas just to seduce Teh, when Bas suddenly held his hand, he felt confused because his heart was not pounding like someone who loves each other, that's where Bas and Oh will discuss and Bas will give Oh the option to choose. (He should have chosen Tehs: ") but it seems Oh can't make his choice at that time. He just wants to be alone, just like how he felt when he got into Bas's car to calm down.

2. Teh decided to go back to Tarn, but just to be friends, because actually tarn also realized that Teh loved Oh. Tarn accepted this and remained a friend of Teh. at the time he studied with tarn, Teh used a t-shirt that has lent to Oh in episode 3. It showed that Teh still loved Oh, then he told tarn everything because at that time only tarn and hoon he had.

3. Teh tells his bro (hoon), as well as her mom (maybe also his dog Tu-Tii, LoL), that from what we saw from yesterday's teaser, Teh looked at her mother as if she was looking for the right time to confess.

4. Tehs are not accepted in college.

5. Oh was accepted into college on his own, then he went alone to the cliff and watched the sunset. In his mind, he realized that Teh failed to pass the exam and we can conclude that here Oh is the winner. He would think about their past and decide to return to Teh under the pretext of asking the promise to go over the cliff together.

6. Oh went to the Teh's house to ask the promise. Teh didn't say anything, just wanted to accompany Oh. Then when they are on the cliff, then they both confess their love.
- if so, they would be on a cliff at night, as happened in the Documentary Ep.4.
- Or it could be a different story. they will go to the cliffs in the following year, when Teh is also accepted into university.

This is what is meant by the emotion diagram that Nadao posted. They both will still watch the sunset together. The line on the left which is connected shows that Oh is the first to be in that state, then after that is followed by Teh.

JUST MY THOUGHT :) don't get me wrong.
please, the conclusion is HAPPY ENDING :)

sorry if my english isn't good enough

I do think there will be an open-ending, in which, it will lead to the answer by us, audiences. But it will also result in the potential season 2.

It reminds me of a very good movie, long ago, in 2007, "The Love of Siam". Something is quite similar in both, especially something to represent the love between two guys, one was red hibiscus, another was a wooden doll. Both came from very detail-oriented directors who pay attention to every single color and detail of costumes, room decoration, etc. At the end of the Love of Siam, it left an unanswered question: will Tong and Mew be a couple in the future or not.

Love of Siam is one of my favorite movies of all time. Talk about a tear-jerker! That was a couple I could root for.

Yes, even The Love of Siam created a "symptom" called "The Love of Siam", which included sadness without reason, ... That was one of the best BL movies!

Yeah, I get the Love of Sima vibe here. After watching the Love of Siam, I could not get recovered for a long time. This series is likely to have an open ending and we are likely to suffer for a long time after it ends.

Me too! It took me some time to be back to normal!

I also obsessed with the Chinese song in the movie too: "Ming Ri Qian Li Ji Xiang Si"

youtu.be/i9qwlP0oWWA

"If we can love someone so much, how will we be able to handle it one day when we are separated? And if being separated is a part of life, and you know about separation well, is it possible that we can love someone and never be afraid of losing them? [Or,] is it possible that we can live our entire life without loving at all?"

"As long as you love, you will still have hope"