olaf:

Can someone please explain the ending for me?  what's the probability that he is alive? and if so how can he survive that? He was in the car when it fell off the cliff so I can't seem to think how he would fake his death or survived that. I'm so sad:( I can't bear to see it end like this.. overall though this was such a good drama I recommend watching it despite people not happy about the ending even though liked it. Also, can someone explain who is the guy in the hoodie in the end? Do you guys think there will be a second season? why couldn't they just announce him dead if he is dead like why end it like that? Also, why would the writer put "THE END" at the end of the drama if there will be a second season. I doubt there will be a second season:(...ugh sorry guys i'm just sad that he had to end like this. 

I think he is still alive.. because every time he had a had time, he always said that " no one can beat me, who am i? " like that... so i believe falling off the cliff didn't make him dead. I too wish there will be a season 2 but we don't know right... If he went into the jail, he would have to live in the jail for 10 or more than that... so it seemed that now every citizens believed that the Lian Pu died in the car accident, the Autumn Leave era totally ended . But in fact, Jian Zi didn't die. He came back. I wanted to believe like that haha... it's just my thoughts. I too didn't satisfy the ending T.T

The editing in the last two episodes was horrible; so choppy and confusing.

I'm guessing that when she kissed Jian Zi, she slipped him something to unlock his handcuffs with like she did when she said goodbye to him before he was put on the boat in an earlier episode. Seemed like a call-back moment to me.   

Li Yong Ji obviously still had enough pull with someone to get them to sabotage the car, or at least that is what the cut to him in jail seemed to imply to me.  

Since there will be no season 2, in my mind I'm going to say that the hoodie-person at the end was Jian Zi, coming back for his girl after she has publicly mourned him for a long enough period of time that everyone was convinced he really died. She'll be mad, but he'll say it's only fair because he mourned her fake death too. Then they live happily ever after,  with lots of kids, now combining the lineage from his dad and her mom. Oh fate.

I'm pretty sure Jian zi didnt die. We all know you can still survive if the car falls off the cliff into the sea if you break the windows and swim out. Havent we seen that enough in dramaland? Or at least in Descendents of the sun? I'm pretty sure the writers ended it like that so there is a potential for a second season.

clandestine00:

I'm pretty sure Jian zi didnt die. We all know you can still survive if the car falls off the cliff into the sea if you break the windows and swim out. Havent we seen that enough in dramaland? Or at least in Descendents of the sun? I'm pretty sure the writers ended it like that so there is a potential for a second season.

Megan:

The editing in the last two episodes was horrible; so choppy and confusing.

I'm guessing that when she kissed Jian Zi, she slipped him something to unlock his handcuffs with like she did when she said goodbye to him before he was put on the boat in an earlier episode. Seemed like a call-back moment to me.   

Li Yong Ji obviously still had enough pull with someone to get them to sabotage the car, or at least that is what the cut to him in jail seemed to imply to me.  

Since there will be no season 2, in my mind I'm going to say that the hoodie-person at the end was Jian Zi, coming back for his girl after she has publicly mourned him for a long enough period of time that everyone was convinced he really died. She'll be mad, but he'll say it's only fair because he mourned her fake death too. Then they live happily ever after,  with lots of kids, now combining the lineage from his dad and her mom. Oh fate.

What you just said made me feel really better

I hate this kind of ending 

Rush and unclear ( only for main goal they end suddenly. No care if FL and ML are in peace. There should be a new tag for this kind of drama)

If season 2 comes that amazing, I will watch 

If there is this kind of end, no peace in mind ( why I watched this. (regret) )

I would fully support an 'unfinished' tag for dramas like this.

Guys pls tell me wehter the season 2 is coming or not i really need it.......

I've never heard that there would be a season 2. Which is a shame, because I really enjoyed this show. 

Yeah it at some sites that there are 34 episodes......... is that true if it is then where will i find them?