Can someone please explain the ending for me?  what's the probability that he is alive? and if so how can he survive that? He was in the car when it fell off the cliff so I can't seem to think how he would fake his death or survived that. I'm so sad:( I can't bear to see it end like this.. overall though this was such a good drama I recommend watching it despite people not happy about the ending even though liked it. Also, can someone explain who is the guy in the hoodie in the end? Do you guys think there will be a second season? why couldn't they just announce him dead if he is dead like why end it like that? Also, why would the writer put "THE END" at the end of the drama if there will be a second season. I doubt there will be a second season:(...ugh sorry guys i'm just sad that he had to end like this. 

I know omg I'm pretty pissed about the vague ending. Imo the person in the hoodie is either Jian Zi, who is actually alive, or Tang Yin, who has taken up his role in remembrance of him. Dammit we need a season 2!!!! ???? I hate vague endings, but at least it wasn't a straight up bad ending where everyone dies lol. 

but did he really have to die too it feels like ever one in the enter family had to die his brothers , then father, then mentor now him omg

hi, where to watch this drama with eng/indo sub? i can't find any :(

namkookie:

but did he really have to die too it feels like ever one in the enter family had to die his brothers , then father, then mentor now him omg

I know right :(

Grace:

I know omg I'm pretty pissed about the vague ending. Imo the person in the hoodie is either Jian Zi, who is actually alive, or Tang Yin, who has taken up his role in remembrance of him. Dammit we need a season 2!!!! ???? I hate vague endings, but at least it was a straight up bad ending where everyone dies lol. 

yeah i feel like they could of done a better job or at least have a second season. 

Gosh it's officially entered my 'WTF ending list"

SaidatulJannah:

hi, where to watch this drama with eng/indo sub? i can't find any :(

you can watch it in ondramanice.io or dailymotion 

Yeah guys I totally agree:( maybe make a season two would make me feel better 

I want a second season for this drama,???????????????? i was watching with too much expectation for a good ending. First they showed that the girl and the best friend died, but I knew they would bring her back alive. But the drama ended showing him dying , and a hooded figure standing on who knows where. I am getting really frustrated.

He better be alive and I hope there's a season 2

I just can’t sleep after this, my none existing heart is broken to pieces coz of the ending????????????????????????

Like WHY?!?!? WHY KILL HIM AFTER HE FINALLY GOT HOPES TO BE HAPPY?!?!?!?WHYYYYYYYTYTYTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bonjour ou peut t'on le voir en vostfr merci

tottochxn:

Gosh it's officially entered my 'WTF ending list"

haha omg I know right. that's exactly how I felt 

Basmala A:

I just can’t sleep after this, my none existing heart is broken to pieces coz of the ending????????????????????????

Like WHY?!?!? WHY KILL HIM AFTER HE FINALLY GOT HOPES TO BE HAPPY?!?!?!?WHYYYYYYYTYTYTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Iknow that 's how I felt too. it was sad..:(