wanderee:

Someone said on twt that part 2 could be about their previous reincarnations. I think this is really possible. 

Could be but they said they are already filming part 2 as we speak. 

jxxwxxstan:

He didn't open the Jinyowon's vault, he summoned the Gwigu from outside.  He's not  Jin, he's a Lee.

Ep. 8 confirmed that she was the Jinyowon clan's leader.

I would like to recheck that. What episode again was that when Master Lee got the Sapsali?

Kim Hee Soo:

That magical water theory might just work because we see how Naksu can find the strength or magic to unsheath her weapon only when she is in that lake. So yes there is definitely some magical or healing properties in there.

Could this be the lake that is a result of the rain that was summoned by the priestess? Perhaps.

That Jinyowon lady did fill the lake up with her ritual performance. Maybe that's how they'll be able to bring Naksu's previous body back! Of course, just throwing her ashes there wouldn't do the trick, someone very powerful + ice stone can make it happen!

Isabella Snow:

I would like to recheck that. What episode again was that when Master Lee got the Sapsali?

ep. 4 around minute 12:43

Isabella Snow:
that's why he is so powerful and he didnt age.

He reminds me somewhat of Yoda, the powerful sage-like guy who observes and butts in only when necessary and can fight.

I doubt he is the son of the Songrim original+ priestess union. Still, there is a high possibility that Songrim original leader is reincarnated as Jang Uk and priestess as Mu Deok because somehow they can recognise each other and are constantly protecting each other. We know how much Naksu hated Jang Uk in the beginning for being so weak and lazy but she somehow is always driven to protect him either consciously or unconsciously (this is blind Mu Deok's doing - one at the hut and another at the soul realm).

Also to have Jang Uk notice something in her from the get-go (and this is before the crab incident) I believe they are soulmates (hence the one sword 1 eye each on the main poster).

jxxwxxstan:

ep. 4 around minute 12:43

yup agree Master Lee cannot go in at all but Mu Deok can. This too without her even knowing because she waves her hand in front of the door and it opened.

So she's highly likely a Jin or a Jin with Ice Stone in her thus like I said earlier was able to project a different look because of her Ice Stone persona. This is why mommy Jin couldn't recognise her. The reason she is Mu Deok physically and not look like JYB is she is hiding from her killers? 

Kim Hee Soo:

yup agree Master Lee cannot go in at all but Mu Deok can. This too without her even knowing because she waves her hand in front of the door and it opened.

So she's highly likely a Jin or a Jin with Ice Stone in her thus like I said earlier was able to project a different look because of her Ice Stone persona. This is why mommy Jin couldn't recognise her. The reason she is Mu Deok physically and not look like JYB is she is hiding from her killers? 

I don't think she's disguised. I think Lady Jin didn't recognize her because she was much younger when they lost her, and Mudeok is not blind.  

jxxwxxstan:

That Jinyowon lady did fill the lake up with her ritual performance. Maybe that's how they'll be able to bring Naksu's previous body back! Of course, just throwing her ashes there wouldn't do the trick, someone very powerful + ice stone can make it happen!

Did they even throw her ashes there? She was not deemed to have shifted souls so its highly unlikely that her ashes are thrown there, the graveyard of the soul shifters.

But I hope you are right but if that's the case then we have 2 people Jang Uk has to deal with..Naksu in physical form and Mu Deok in physical form.

It goes back to the question, so who is he in love with? We know he needs Naksu and thinks of Naksu as his teacher but he also sees Mu Deok as the weak girl that needs to be protected and is his maid. On this front, I think without him knowing, he is already in love with 2 girls.

jxxwxxstan:

I don't think she's disguised. I think Lady Jin didn't recognize her because she was much younger when they lost her, and Mudeok is not blind.  

Agree Mu Deok is not blind, she closes her eyes because probably that's where her powers are.

Let's wait for So Yi to come in and check out what Mu Deok's backstory is because so far we've been hearing of Nak Su and not much of Jin Yeo Been either.

Remind me again why Mu Deok was to be sold? 

Kim Hee Soo:

Did they even throw her ashes there? She was not deemed to have shifted souls so its highly unlikely that her ashes are thrown there, the graveyard of the soul shifters.

But I hope you are right but if that's the case then we have 2 people Jang Uk has to deal with..Naksu in physical form and Mu Deok in physical form.

It goes back to the question, so who is he in love with? We know he needs Naksu and thinks of Naksu as his teacher but he also sees Mu Deok as the weak girl that needs to be protected and is his maid. On this front, I think without him knowing, he is already in love with 2 girls.

Jin Mu wouldn't throw her ashes in the lake. I have to re-watch the scene he asks Jang Kang why they throw the petrified bodies in the lake. But I'm sure he's keeping all the important bodies to himself. Who knows? Maybe he made another body look like Naksu's to burn publicly but kept the original in a secret place.  

Kim Hee Soo:

Agree Mu Deok is not blind, she closes her eyes because probably that's where her powers are.

Let's wait for So Yi to come in and check out what Mu Deok's backstory is because so far we've been hearing of Nak Su and not much of Jin Yeo Been either.

Remind me again why Mu Deok was to be sold? 

The lady that took her in got sick and died, and the debt of the lady's treatment was passed to Mudeok, so the guy sold her to the brothel to get some money back. 

jxxwxxstan:

Jin Mu wouldn't throw her ashes in the lake. I have to re-watch the scene he asks Jang Kang why they throw the petrified bodies in the lake. But I'm sure he's keeping all the important bodies to himself. Who knows? Maybe he made another body look like Naksu's to burn publicly but kept the original in a secret place.  

ooh I like this theory about keeping the original in a secret place! Jin Mu might just do that coz we know he needs her.

jxxwxxstan:

The lady that took her in got sick and died, and the debt of the lady's treatment was passed to Mudeok, so the guy sold her to the brothel to get some money back. 

Ooh the lady got sick and died? That's telling, probably because she isn't noble enough to care for her so it took a toll on her to care for Mu Deok.

Cant wait to see Mu Deok's back story and its interesting that Sarri Village is very near Daeho's capital and was said to be peaceful and very livable not unlike Danghangyok which is out of the way.  So someone must have met or known Mu Deok.

Perhaps this is the reason why Heo Yeom vaguely remembers her ears? She may have come to him to try to cure the lady that got sick knowing the lady got sick because of her "abilities".

Kim Hee Soo:
Perhaps this is the reason why Heo Yeom vaguely remembers her ears? She may have come to him to try to cure the lady that got sick knowing the lady got sick because of her "abilities".

Sejukwon is not accessible to just anyone. It's mostly for the noble/rich. Remember Mudeok commented on it?

alchemists!! anyone remember the time the relics talked about the ice stone in ep7?

it was the time BEFORE the mirror broke!! 

doesnt this mean our mu deok appeared, used the power of the ice stone 

and finally freed naksu in the mirror realm?  🙌🔥