Hello friends

Recently, my interest in Japanese TV series has increased and I am looking for new series to watch. What are your favorite Japanese TV series? I'm specifically looking for suggestions on the following types of

Drama
Action
Romantic
Comedy
Fantastic

I'm looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advance!

another Japanese enjoyer, welcome to the party!
here is my list for you:

Woman - such a beautiful story about the mother love.
Kimi ga Kokoro wo Kuretakara (fantasy, romance)- enchanting cinematography with great chemistry between ML&FL
Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - they're one of the cutest cp I've ever watched, give it a try if you love the "she falls first, but he falls harder" trope!
Kingdom - is the best choice for the action, the martial arts in this movie are all so well done.
5-ji Kara 9-ji Made - for the comedic couple :D

for more, you can check my custom lists: anyyy's Custom Lists - MyDramaList 

her neyse:

daha fazlası için özel listelerimi kontrol edebilirsiniz:  anyyy'nin Özel Listeleri - MyDramaList 

teşekkürler Türkiye'den selamlar

anyyy:

another Japanese enjoyer, welcome to the party!
here is my list for you:

Woman - such a beautiful story about the mother love.
Kimi ga Kokoro wo Kuretakara (fantasy, romance)- enchanting cinematography with great chemistry between ML&FL
Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - they're one of the cutest cp I've ever watched, give it a try if you love the "she falls first, but he falls harder" trope!
Kingdom - is the best choice for the action, the martial arts in this movie are all so well done.
5-ji Kara 9-ji Made - for the comedic couple :D

I'll watch it all very well

Rafethan:

I'll watch it all very well

hope you enjoy it <3

anyyy:

umarım beğenirsiniz <3

now sweet home I'm watching the Japanese and Chinese TV series, I'm going to start thank you

I'm fairly new to jdramas too but here's my favourite 

• Fuujinshi (Fantasy, Action) | Interesting contemp fantasy with stellar fight scenes, highly recommend

Boku no Itoshii Youkai Girlfriend - fantasy, action, romance, comedy
Hello Harinezumi - detective comedy, but also slight romance, fantasy, drama and many other genres
Lupin no Musume - action, comedy, romance, drama
Neechan no Koibito - romance, comedy, drama
Ashi Girl - fantasy, romance, comedy, historical, scifi
Blue Birthday - fantasy, romance, drama
Shanai Marriage Honey - fluffy, romance, comedy