So I've heard that the LBFAD's production studio will create two more dramas with canon characters and the story will take place in a shared LBFAD uniiverse. I don't know the title for this but the Arbiter of fate/Xiao Lanhua's master will get her own story which!!!!!!

Just wanted to share this gem of an info, I can't wait!!

Love You Seven Times is one of those two dramas. set to release next year, watch the trailer, it's intriguing and it features one of my fave crama actors, ding yu xi

So I've heard that the LBFAD's production studio will create two more dramas with canon characters and the story will take place in a shared LBFAD uniiverse. I don't know the title for this but the Arbiter of fate/Xiao Lanhua's master will get her own story which!!!!!!

yeah they have that panned out before LBFAD was released, only thing right now is that they had original actress from LBFAD as the main lead for Si Ming now they seem to want very well known names like Yang Mi, and for me LYT is almost as famous as her, so I don't know if I will be watching if it is not LYT.  Also there is the other one alredy finished Love You 7 times same writer and same universe, that will be released shortly.

Been waiting for Love You Seven Times for Xiao Ding and am really glad I managed to (watch and) finished CLJ before it releases!

After watching lbfd, I kinda had the feeling that orchid's master will have her own story too. Will look fwd to these 2 dramas

What is the name of the other drama? I know 1 is love you seven times, which one is the other one? 

I think is Simu or something like that about the master fairy of little orquid

MisMel:

After watching lbfd, I kinda had the feeling that orchid's master will have her own story too. Will look fwd to these 2 dramas

She has had a story already. I mean Jiulu Feixiang - the author of Cang lan jue (novel) wrote it before.

Check out here:

https://mydramalist.com/people/53337-jiu-liu-fei-xiang

is the list of dramas based on her works. The one about Xiao Lanhua's master is titled "Siming" - what a surprise ;)

As for the characters we knew from Cang lan jue, Sansheng has a written story too. It's quite a short novel translated into English. 

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sansheng-wangchuan-wu-shang/