Hi, i'm relatively new to both Asian dramas and discussions ( in general ) so please don't judge me on my critique, thank you :)

So i really don't understand why people judge things way too quickly.

Doctors (2016) started off with decent ratings (8.5/10) whereas Uncontrollably Fond had a much lower one (8.2/10).

When Doctors came out, honestly, i didn't think too highly of it because the plot and the acting isn't that great. The only thing it had going for it is that it has good actors, highly recognised respectable actors. 

Although it had good actors, the acting from the main characters, to be honest, in my opinion at least, isn't that good at all. For example there were honestly a lot of moments that i would 'cringe' from watching Park Shin Hye's acting. Don't get me wrong, i love her as an actress especially from Pinocchio (2014), The Heirs (2013) etc, it's just that in this drama, it makes me think that she is not really trying or trying way to much with the plot of the drama. 

Speaking of which, there is so much going on for the plot, a gangster doctor, attracting a lot of men, developing her feelings, while trying to find the truth about her grandmother's death, also while being affected by childhood factors. I just don't know but to me it doesn't feel that interesting compared to Uncontrollably Fond.

When Uncontrollably Fond came out, honestly, i thought 'this is going to be amazing', because the plot, acting and actors were 'on point'. Just like Doctors (2016) if not better, it has good actors, highly recognised respectable actors as well.

The acting throughout the drama so far (14/7/2016), is so much better than the one from Doctors (2016), by a lot. I honestly loved almost all of it, i really can't say all because nothing is perfect, but damn, it made me want to watch more. Thank god, it's going to be 20 episodes long, its a shame that Doctors is just as long :/
The actors and actress are amazing in this drama, their acting is so good that it makes me love them even more unlike the ones in Doctors.

The plot as well is more understandable, interesting and honestly it just makes me want to watch more as soon as possible. So this week episode 3 and 4 came out and wow it was bloody amazing, i can already tell based on my first impressions of this drama show that this is definitely going to end up with a much higher rating compared to Doctors.

So i think there was too much ' hype ' for Doctors (2016) compared to Uncontrollably Fond. In my opinion, it was because it has Park Shin Hye starring in Doctors, what do you think? 

Then again what do you think between these two dramas, could you honestly say so far, that Doctors is going to have a higher rating than Uncontrollably Fond after its completion, even though, i reckon, Uncontrollably Fond, is much more interesting and more enjoyable to watch.

Please let me know what you think and I'M SORRY! that this was a lot to read but those who did, do let me know your thoughts about these two dramas, THANKS AGAIN!
The amount of votes differs too much. So a 0.1 or 0.2 difference is far too little to be significant.
Why do you compare these 2?
UF is my number 1 drama airing atm, Doctors kinda bores me, I can't connect to the plot at all, don't know why. I have nothing agains PSH's acting, in fact I think she's a pretty good actress, although not my fav, but the drama in itself isn't my cup of tea.

UF, on the other hand, got me hooked from the first episode and it's getting better and better. It's been such a long time since I've last watched a drama with so much interest. I belive UF has more soul than doctors, it's deeper and darker and I love the way it messes with my emotions. I also love the old-school vibe I get from it, I kinda got tired of the medical-action-rom'coms wave filled with stereotypical characters, I honestly needed something with more depth and UF came just in time. Thing is doctors is more mainstream and easier to watch (lol) while UF isn't for everyone, but to each it's own.

In my opinion i don't think doctors is that better or even easier to watch compared to unco fond so far based on what I've already explained.

Also i changed a small part in my second last paragraph so that my real intention is brought out more " Could you honestly say so far, that Doctors is going to have a higher rating than Uncontrollably Fond after its completion ".

I don't think that they differ to much since they are dramas that's involving a lot of romance in it.

Also blabla100 gets what i'm talking about but i have to disagree with you that doctors is more easier to watch and only on PSH acting in doctors though, don't get me wrong i love her acting, just not in doctors.
To tell you the truth, I always thought of PSH as a mediocre actress (not bad, but not that great either), so seeing her playing a more bad-a$$ character kinda surprised me in a good way, so I have no complaints in terms of acting. 

Doctors is more easier to watch in terms of plot and direction, it has no complexity nor layers, while UF is on a different level, it's deeper and goes beyond words, to compare doctors to uf is like comparing a movie to a book, at least thats how I see it.
Well I started watching Doctors but now have that on hold because its getting boring. Uncontrollably Fond side-plots seem more interesting than the main plot. W two worlds,Lets fight ghosts,monster are better and more entertaining
hi-5 my brother hahahaha but i can't say anything about ' Monster ' though because i haven't watched it so yea xD
I think both are a bit overrated haha-both are dragging but I think Doctors is slightly better because it has more round characters & at least the beginning was interesting whereas UF was boring from the start (in my opinion, anyway)
I am nearly dropping Uncontrollably Fond... it's so dragging and depressing! Doctor's is just light romantic comedy and easy watch.
I'm kinda wondering why you're comparing the two at all because, like somebody had said earlier, the genre is different (Doctor's a romcom and UF is a melodrama) and they're on different time-slot as well.

I'm not watching any of the two, so I can't say anything about their quality, but I can easily imagine Doctors having a higher rating than UF because in its time-slot, it doesn't quite have the competitors that UF has. Doctors has steadily earned around 20%, while UF has gotten a drop in rating as W garners more audience. (Although there's a possibility of a slight drop in rating this week for Doctors, since people might check out Park Bo-gum's new drama, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.)
At first (first 4episodes) i prefer Doctors. But then the storyline is focusing on their romance and the hospital politic things... While for UF, i hated it on the first 2 episodes then i stopped watching. But after i get bored with Doctors storyline, i did a marathon of UF and it's actually getting better. 
So yeah i prefer UF over Doctors.

PS: i stopped watching doctors on 9th episode

Honestly, i would prefer UF more than Doctors even though they are totally different. Not like i dont like the plot or anything but i feel that UF is more worthy of my time since there's more things happening and it really breaks me apart.

Doctors aren't that bad as well. I don't mind the age gap between the main roles but at some point, everything becomes a "repeated" thing like people just kept coming then they do surgery to help them. Probably around episode 12 or something?

I strongly recommend Doctors, it is an awesome Drama ever!