So let's discuss in this thread the differences between the drama and mahnwa. I like how the characters look physically in the drama, but I'm not satisfied with the two main characters. 

Yoo Jung is supposed to be angel-like and cute (which is an intentional contrast to his personality), while the actor looks cold and old.

2bf3ec8afceb62df87f328294fb20500.jpg

Hong Seol is more brazen and outspoken in the manhwa, while in the drama she looks like a scared 15-year-old kid.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150709

Apart from this, the 4 eps have been released and I hope they will include all of the creepy things from the manhwa but it seems they are already focusing on the cute cheesy romance stuff.

the truth is i don't know anything about the manhaw and how the story goes and until now i love this drama. about yoo jung's character, i like that he is dark and how sometimes you don't know what he is thinking but seol's character sometimes is annoying and i agree with you that she is like a 15 years old kid. i would like to see her more brave. 

**********************************SPOILERS*****************SPOILERZ********************(*******

CONTINUE READING TO ALL WHO READ WEB TOON. 

Yes there are some changes here and there which are fine for me..

Regd PHYSICAL LOOKS
I am fine if looks don't exactly match with Web toon drawings. Because they are drawings not real person. Hong sell in Web toon is really short. Where as you jungl and baek in ho are super tall and very handsome. Yoo jung looks like angel as above said. Baek in ho drama looks like foreigner. Drama PD instead made sure their acting is similar to Web toon expressions. That is what important rather than physical looks.

Regd INCREASED PACE

Iread Web toon first. Completed all seasons. While reading Web toon I had problem with pace. For instance there was butch character called nam  joo yeon. She was there in all season 1. Missed in action for many chapters and then suddenly came in season 2 ending. I completely forgot her character. To understand what she was talking I had to reduce read few chapters. And also same thing happened with stalker. Pace was little slow and is logically messed up so that we continue feeling mystery and not being able to Yoo jung motives. Also my fellow readers were  confused and dropped reading it.

Being said above,  honestly I was worried if the same thing happened with drama. But drama has improved pace. And logically made things quick and easily understandable yet carrying mystery. I also loved the fact that Hong seol and Yoo jung started dating and learning about each other while dating. This was good step taken by writers of drama.

Regd ACTING

I was rooting for park hae Jin all the time. Yoo jung is really complicated character. He is person who uses other's manipulates other as he feels being used up by others. Well he was being used up by his friends. He hates baek in ho and baek in ha for same reason. He also initially thought hong seol is same. But later realised she is different from others. He tries to clear this misunderstanding.but when their past gets meddled up with present,  it caused problems for couple.  Park hae Jin did perfect action for this. His action also seemed so natural not being forced up. He did brilliant face expression change's

Hong seol.  Yes I also feel drama HS is more like a kid than Web toon HS. Webtonn HS is brave and confronts all difficult situations. Actually we have to wait for few more episodes in drama.to figure out this part of character. But she is doing pretty good.

Baek in ha 
she is similar to Web toon. Showing all her histrionics Lil bit over acting and fightING butch type character. I really like baek in ha character in Web toon. She was perfectly imperfect in every possible way

Baek in ho
I think baek in ho in Web toon is much livelier. He calling HS dog fur all time. Making fun . Jumpin g here and there. He being query different from Yoo jung is what I like. I also like his thought's in Web toon. I think actor is doing OK. he could do much better.this is just my opinion

Go eun tak
Good boy friend material. My favourite character in Web toon.  He loves bora like crazy. Good friend. I really want to find friends like him in real life. Actor is doing very very well in drama. I am completely satisfied 

Bo ra
Best friend always stand up for HS. I ADORE HER. I feel angry when she got hurt by HS. Ihated HS for the same reason  actress here is doing really well.

I am satisfied with acting in drama

These are the changes I have noticed I will add kore after watching few more episodes.  I know this is really long message. But any comments to my post are encouraged
@radhz_kdrama thank you for the comparing/contrasting between both works. It was very interesting to see the similarities and where one work is better than the other. I can't wait to see more of the drama, to have a better understanding of their characters :)