Hi! I’m a new fan after watching Mysterious Lotus Casebook (although that tormented me for days).  I really enjoyed his acting!! I’m now watching Love and Redemption and Immortal Samsara at the same time LOL 

I stopped immortal Samsara after he was healed after she gave him half of her heart…I just felt so frustrated at the plot—should I go back to it?? 

I’m so happy to be here!!!

XiaoYing08:

Hi! I’m a new fan after watching Mysterious Lotus Casebook (although that tormented me for days).  I really enjoyed his acting!! I’m now watching Love and Redemption and Immortal Samsara at the same time LOL 

I stopped immortal Samsara after he was healed after she gave him half of her heart…I just felt so frustrated at the plot—should I go back to it?? 

I’m so happy to be here!!!

You can fast forward to mortal realm ? you dont have the painful wait we had during airing

Thank you!!! The plot took a really annoying turn and I just couldn’t watch it! (He looked amazing when he was in the tree place with the white hair ???). love him so much—I can’t wait for all of his new dramas (I only know more about Fox Spirit Matchmaker), but I know he has a number of things coming out….I’m still devastated by the ending of Mysterious Lotus Casebook—so frustrating ??? Everyone and their brother tried to help him except he himself **ahhh**

I just finished reading the novel and didn't realize that Yu Mo was the ML until the last few chapters. I did wonder why Tang Zhou and Ying Yuan both have so little involvement. I think the screenwriter did a great job enhancing the script. Had they based it completely on the book it would not have turned out as beautifully as it did. 

Apurva _The woman with h:

I just finished reading the novel and didn't realize that Yu Mo was the ML until the last few chapters. I did wonder why Tang Zhou and Ying Yuan both have so little involvement. I think the screenwriter did a great job enhancing the script. Had they based it completely on the book it would not have turned out as beautifully as it did. 

YingYuan was originally the ML, but Yu Mo became more popular with readers.  This could be called when sml got promoted ig