Just a small remark;  if the pictorial above does not show, just click on the "empty rectangles" to open in a new page linking to sources on X.   And yes, Rosy looked good in that dress !

Frost_edelweiss:

Just a small remark;  if the pictorial above does not show, just click on the "empty rectangles" to open in a new page linking to sources on X.   And yes, Rosy looked good in that dress !

You can use https://postimages.org as a photo host. upload image and use the direct link generated.

Yes annie, that's what I use,  so you can see the picture I added from the twitter ones that Mon selected ;  but Mon did not use postimages, I think. So to me, her pictures appear as blank rectangles...   

You are right to remind users of that easy peasy tool to post pictures here or elsewhere, such as in Drama Discussions pages.  :)

btw ,myself, I link the resulting posted pictures to their sources.  Sometimes also to Youtube for a song, to listen to.

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Prodigy Healer.

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Who Rules The World.

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

Ans : Everything [she's too cute, her acting, she's gorgeous]

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

Ans : Because it looked good.

5. Tell us something about yourself.

Ans : You can see my love for cdramas in my bio.

First Drama? I Hear You

Fav Drama? Love Like The Galaxy 

Fav Thing About Lusi? She’s so talented, genuine, and knows her craft as an actress.

Why I decided to join the cult? bc its about lusi, so why not.

About Myself? In my bio. 

Welcome to the club everyone! ❤️

Ashile Sun:

Ans : Prodigy Healer.

Ans : Who Rules The World.

Ans : Everything [she's too cute, her acting, she's gorgeous]

Ans : Because it looked good.

Ans : You can see my love for cdramas in my bio.

Welcome! :) I’m surprised you chose WRTW over LLTG because you have Wu Lei as pfp. Haha. But I’m a simp for Bai Fengxi too

SweetRosys:

First Drama? I Hear You

Fav Drama? Love Like The Galaxy 

Fav Thing About Lusi? She’s so talented, genuine, and knows her craft as an actress.

Why I decided to join the cult? bc its about lusi, so why not.

About Myself? In my bio. 

Welcome SweetRosys! :)

Zhao Lusi and Wiliam Chan rumored pairing for an upcoming drama, on Marcus Here! reporting of 2024.05.29  - She looks so serious in that picture !  

Frost_edelweiss:

Zhao Lusi and Wiliam Chan rumored pairing for an upcoming drama, on Marcus Here! reporting of 2024.05.29  - She looks so serious in that picture !  

I am begging for this rumor to be true! I love the pairing so much!

Frost_edelweiss:

🩷🩷

insideout91:
Also my Hidden Love small project for anniversary of dramaNovel covers inspired by drama , I draw 3 versions

That's so beautiful! <3

@insideout91 they're gorgeous, thanks for sharing here as well!

Hi everyone! Here to join Lusi's cult!

Who Rules The World

Hidden Love. I've yet to watch most of her dramas, but as of today, I just love that one so much.

I really like her personality, she's so bubbly and I don't know it makes me happy to see her so smiley and energetic. I also adore how she acts!

Because I want to be around people who love her ^^

Dramas and reading are my safe space.

Welcome to the club! ❤️