Kim Yeong Ja -Key:
Do anyone have zhao lusi's  insta id link ?

She doesn't have insta.

STARSHADOW:

She doesn't have insta.

I see

Thanks 

Hii i'd like to join! I'm a new Zhao Lusi fan!!

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi? Who Rules the World! Her performance really enchanted me, she's incredible!
2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi? Who Rules The World (I've started another drama of hers, but I love WRTW more)
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi? Her acting abilities and her dazzling smile!!
4. Why did you decided to join this cult? I'm a new fan of hers after seeing her in Who Rules The World, I'd love to be in a community with people who like her a lot as well!
5. Tell us something about yourself.  I'm an avid drama watcher, who watches a lot of currently airing dramas!!

@kate, welcome to Lusi’s cult! 

Zhao Lusi posted some new pictures 

Stills from WRTW

Zhao Lusi in WRTW

Stills from Who Rules the World starring Yang Yang and Zhao Lusi

Hey!

I finished watching Who Rules The world and I have to say that Lusi is so amazing... The way she fits into that character(I like her character styling the most ), her posture...THE POISE....ah wonderful.... I can see the rise of  an independent powerful wuxia heroine.  She keeps on developing and polishing her skills.  I am looking forward to her future projects. Although WRTW was a little less intense and Classy compared to what I usually like , it was just perfect♡.  Lusi is just new and unforgettable in both Avatars.... way to go girl!!!

That’s so true .. both Bai feng xi and queen.. she justified both 

Zhao Lusi at a brand event 

tenkpm:

That’s so true .. both Bai feng xi and queen.. she justified both 

I still haven’t seen WRTW yet, looks like I’ll have to find the time to finish soon.

Stills from Who Rules the World

Behind the scene shots of Zhao Lusi in Who Rules The World

I'm also a big fan of Lusi, here are my answers)

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

"Untouchable lovers"

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

"Who Rules The World"+"Romance of Tiger and Rose"

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

Her natural amazing acting skills! 

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

It's amazing to meet more people with same interest❤️

5. Tell us something about yourself.

I love cdramas (especially historical, fantasy, wuxia, xianxia), drawing, learning mandarin