Rien:

My latest experiment…

It's mesmerizing!

Rien:

@Mon, thanks for always sharing <3
I’m now experimenting in Procreate with making gifs and tried making some banners, here’s my number 3 and 4th attempt.

I ♡ no. 4. It is totally my type.Can I borrow it for my profile? Thanks in advance:)

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

It's mesmerizing!

@  HealerHanzi, sure you can use it :)

Mon - heyhotshot2_:
1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
4. Why did you decided to join this cult?
5. Tell us something about yourself.

I lovee what you've done here~
1. My first drama of Zhao Lusi was I hear you

2. My favorite drama with Zhao Lusi is The Long Ballad <3 

3. I love her acting. She brings light to the roles she plays and I'm excited to see more of her in the future! 

4. I want to join because I want to be surrounded by likeminded people that also like Zhao Lusi and receive recommendations! 

5. I am Ari and I love romance historical dramas~ I'm an AVID Gamer and UX Designer :) 

First Drama: Love Better Than Immortality 

Favorite Drama:  Love Better Than Immortality (prolly biased as it's my first drama with her lol. Also I LOVE her chemistry with Li Hong Yi <3 )

Favorite Thing: Not only is her acting amazing and impressive, with her duality and ability to get completely in character and always having the &#128293; chemistry with her co-stars.  But her irl personality is super loveable, her personality makes me want to be her friend and she seems so fun to hang out with fr. She gives off such a fun and comfortable vibe.

Why I decided to join: Staccie invited me as she knows i'm a huge fan (dancing emoji)

Something about me: I love listening to kpop (my fav group is stray kids), my favorite sport is volleyball, and i'm about to start track (my first year doing it).

ps. I love all the banners/badges. I'm going to add one or two once I redecorate my profile!!

Eyyyy what’s up D!! Glad that you could join us <3

@SimpforStraykids

<333

Hello, I would love to join this cult

1. My first drama where she was the main lead was "Oh! My Emperor: Season One "

2.I actually have two favorite dramas and they are "The Romance of Tiger and Rose" and "The Long Ballad "

3. I think one of my favorite things about her is her singing, it blew me away.

4. Tbh there's no specific reason, I just wanted to be part of a community that showed appreciation and love to such an amazing actress.

5. mmm. . . Something about my self. . .  Well I love reading and I am an ARMY.

@Lia0215, welcome!

Her singing is really good, I have to agree, also welcome!!

Zhao Lusi covers fashion magazine

Loved the 2nd and 4th pics!❤❤

Also, the last one!