1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

Wayyyyy back to Oh! My Emperor days.. ?

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

It changes with every drama that airs.. but Love Like the Galaxy for sure!

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

She’s kind, humble, genuine, and caring. She’s so relatable and authentic! The bonus is.. she’s gorgeous! 

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

I received an invite! ☺️

5. Tell us something about yourself.

I’m an RN from the USA that is overly burnt out after working the COVID surge.. so I come here to take my mind off of things and interact with people. It’s my stress reliever. ?

@iChubbs, thank you for accepting the invitation & welcome to the cult! 

I LOVE LUSI HER ACTING IS PERFECT!!!

First saw her on Romance of Tiger and Rose then Love Better than Immortality then Who Rules the World. I am a big historical/wuxia/xianxia/romcom fanatic so I'm glad she has quite a lot of works under those genres. I'm on my way to start either Oh My Emperor or Love Like the Galaxy~~ If anyone has more recs for me pls do tell <3! 

Try Dating in the Kitchen, it was so cute and the chemistry between the leads was amazing ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

Zhao Lusi at a promo event 

Hi, how do we report account here on MDL?

this user keeps attacking lusi, bai lu and other mdl users

https://mydramalist.com/profile/GeSun

annie:

Hi, how do we report account here on MDL?

this user keeps attacking lusi

https://mydramalist.com/profile/GeSun

Hi annie,

you can report it here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/32058-lots-of-spam-by-bits-please-delete

be sure to report why it’s spam or a threath (adding a printscreen) or direct link to the comments.

“I became the grown up version of Zhao Lusi that younger me would’ve wanted to be.
On the day I truly became the version of myself that I’ve always envisioned, it felt more significant than becoming a perfect person. I’m already so satisfied and so happy now.”

— Zhao Lusi, on 20220926 Teenie Weenie Broadcast

Trans by: @wonwoncity on Twitter

annie:

“I became the grown up version of Zhao Lusi that younger me would’ve wanted to be.
On the day I truly became the version of myself that I’ve always envisioned, it felt more significant than becoming a perfect person. I’m already so satisfied and so happy now.”

— Zhao Lusi, on 20220926 Teenie Weenie Broadcast

Trans by: @wonwoncity on Twitter

i’m glad she’s grown up to be the person she wanted to become.

Zhao Lusi at a promo event

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?

Dating in the kitchen 

2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?

It has to be love like the galaxy 

3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?

I love her versatility and she has nailed every character that she has done up to this moment 

4. Why did you decided to join this cult?

I think Zhao Lusi is one of the best Chinese actresses and I really admire her as an actress and a person. She is adorable 

5. Tell us something about yourself.

My name is Ericka Ramìrez, I was born in Colombia 44 years ago but I moved to the United States 21 years ago. I recently moved to Atlanta after living 21 years in south Florida. I’ve been married for 21 years and I have two kids, a 15 years old girl and a 13 years old boy. I’m an architect. I started watching kdramas 6 years ago and subsequently cdramas and lakorns 

Mon:

Welcome Ericka!

Thank you for your invitation ❤️

Welcome to the kelulis club, sister! So glad to know so many international fans adore her and we all come in different background and nationalities. I think she really bonds us. Let’s have fun !!