annie:

Thank you for updating us!

You're Welcome! (: I love updating you all.

Thank you! I like this separate page, feels like a sanctuary, for kelulis only :))

I am perhaps an exception, but I think Lusi’s dramas TBA next  year are not as popular like this year. I hope her resources are still good. Seems like Esther Yu is her biggest competition then Bai Lu. It’s kind of concerning right now.

Nightingale:

I am perhaps an exception, but I think Lusi’s dramas TBA next  year are not as popular like this year. I hope her resources are still good. Seems like Esther Yu is her biggest competition then Bai Lu. It’s kind of concerning right now.

Hidden Love for me, I think will be a hit one. From the behind the scenes pictures and videos I am seeing shared in facebook pages by Drama Chinese Lovers. Sorry but I love Zhao Lusi, Bai Lu and Esther Yu. Let's not go in the topic of competition cause this will just definitely create bad issues. They are definitely good actresses. Hoping to see more of their dramas. We should always appreciate their talents always.

Let’s not worry about the competition. Just enjoy Zhao Lusi contents. I know you mean well but it will just lessen your enjoyment. We can’t do anything about the projects anyway since we are mere fans watching from our screens. Best to take hitting the top as a bonus. :)

Thanks for the reality check :))

the fact that Zhao Lusi works round the clock and gives us 3 dramas a year is a huge plus for us to enjoy. Remember, her schedule is tightly packed and she obviously can't do them all. Hidden Love will be so big .

LOOK: Our Queens #ZhaoLusi and #BLACKPINK Lisa rock this Vivienne Westwood gown on Bvlgari events.

Bvlgari made the right decision for choosing these beautiful ladies as their brand ambassadors. 

October 18, 2022

Source: Chinese Star Updates Facebook Page 

Our Rosy #ZhaoLusi looks so damn hot  flexing her slender legs, small waistline and cool model for Marni 

October 19, 2022 

How can someone be this pretty, cute, sexy and hot at the same time  #ZhaoLusi y'all 

October 19, 2022

I remember that #ChenZheyuan is very afraid of dogs  CZY and Doe’s relationship progress

He’s afraid of dogs but our pretty #ZhaoLusi managed to make him hold it  #HiddenLove 

October 20, 2022

Hello! I'd loved to join!

Mon:
1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
4. Why did you decided to join this cult?
5. Tell us something about yourself.
  • I Hear You 
  • Who Rules the World 
  • I love her adorable bubbly personality!
  • Because Zhao Lusi is my favorite actress! 
  • I love listening and discovering new music on my free time!
 melsaidd:

Hello! I'd loved to join!

• I Hear You 
  • Who Rules the World 
  • I love her adorable bubbly personality!
  • Because Zhao Lusi is my favorite actress! 
  • I love listening and discovering new music on my free time!

Welcome! <3

annie:

Welcome! ?

Hii!!

Xiao Lan Hua:

I remember that #ChenZheyuan is very afraid of dogs  CZY and Doe’s relationship progress

He’s afraid of dogs but our pretty #ZhaoLusi managed to make him hold it  #HiddenLove 

October 20, 2022

OMG I'm so excited for this drama!!! Peeked at the behind the scene pictures and she's wearing some cute fits!!