insideout91:

I think her company not very smart, previously the didn got her blue mark and her account was blocked because many people suddenly follow her   

I don't see any Blue checkmark in her account, near her name. Check the example picture below, where the arrow is pointing at. Also I am cautious as someone message me pretending to be an actor in Korea then asked for some money and information. 

Xiao Lan Hua-ZhuangMeire:

I don't see any Blue checkmark in her account, near her name. Check the example picture below, where the arrow is pointing at. Also I am cautious as someone message me pretending to be an actor in Korea then asked for some money and information. 

I know what you mean , I'm not that stupid, her company share that IG account, Bvlgary had 12 mill followers and liked , commented her post. If you not trust , just not follow )

insideout91:

I know what you mean , I'm not that stupid, her company share that IG account, Bvlgary had 12 mill followers and liked , commented her post. If you not trust , just not follow )

Did I say you are stupid? You said that yourself. I just questioned if the IG is authentic enough because nowadays there are so many scammers in IG and Facebook asking for money. As fans we need to be careful in who to follow. That is my concern. 

sun_of_roses18:

Hi! I would like to join ^.^

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
     Oh! My Emperor
2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
      Love Like the Galaxy
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
     Her quirkiness
4. Why did you decided to join this cult?
     Zhao Lusi is one of my favorite actresses <3
5. Tell us something about yourself.
      I have been watching c-dramas since 2017 :)

welcome! :) <3

K Mythical:

Hello! I would like to join 😊

hello! just answer the questionnaire and you’re good to go! you’ll get updates from here. you can also post anything you like to share about lusi. :)

takarahime:

1. What was your first drama of Zhao Lusi?
     Romance of tiger and rose
2. What’s your favorite drama of Zhao Lusi?
      Love Like the Galaxy, the long ballad, dating in the kitchen (haven't finished it yet)
3. What’s your favorite thing about Zhao Lusi?
     she seems like a bubbly person. i like her smile.
4. Why did you decided to join this cult?
     One of my favourite chinese actresses
5. Tell us something about yourself.
      I don't like dubbing in cdrama, so i appreciate that she mostly uses her own voice.

Welcome! Same I don’t like dubbing. But sometimes I don’t notice or mind if it’s close to actor’s natural voice. Haha

annie:
Same I don’t like dubbing. But sometimes I don’t notice or mind if it’s close to actor’s natural voice. Haha

lmao.  same!  sometimes i swear it's the actor themself, but wiki said it's dubbed.  lol

purpleh2o:

lmao.  same!  sometimes i swear it's the actor themself, but wiki said it's dubbed.  lol

It’s a pleasant surprise when that happens haha! It doesn’t take away from the viewing experience.

Zhao Lusi won Outstanding Actor of the Year at the Weibo TV & Internet Video Summit 2022 | Nov 29, 2022

annie:

Thanks for sharing Ericka :)

You are more than welcome 🤗

annie:

Zhao Lusi won Outstanding Actor of the Year at the Weibo TV & Internet Video Summit 2022 | Nov 29, 2022

👏🏻👏🏻❤️

ErickaRamirez:

👏🏻👏🏻❤️

<3