Xiao Lan Hua-ZhuangMeire 

I'm not aware of any new rumor, I haven't checked for a long time because the only information I get is from this page and that's enough for me. As you said, the information that runs on the Internet is not always honest and it is not healthy at all.
And I hope she won't have to deal with such rumors in the future.

P.s. The depression, I really understand you and wish you health...fighting💪💪💪❣

.We are still young.... so take care of your health, eat well and sleep well, watch things that make you laugh!!!!!! Live a good life!🥰💜💜💜

Keep Running EP 4 

November, 25th 2022

Bai Lu at GQ Event

Presscon photos of #LuoYunxi and #BaiLu for their comeback C-Drama “Till The End Of The Moon”, Are you excited for this? 

#BaiLu looks stunning for #TillTheEndOfTheMoon Presscon event 

More snaps of #BaiLu and #LuoYunxi from the earlier's Presscon event of their upcoming drama #TillTheEndOfTheMoon  Let's look forward to it. 

I am in
1. King Not Easy, of course
2. The way she laugh  ;)
3. Till The End Of The Moon, please
4. Flawless Goddess
5. Story Of Kunning Palace, can't wait any longer

XianaLu:

I am in
1. King Not Easy, of course
2. The way she laugh  ;)
3. Till The End Of The Moon, please
4. Flawless Goddess
5. Story Of Kunning Palace, can't wait any longer

Hi welcome this has been a bit dry but u have decided to post daily bai lu updatex here from now on!

And I agree with you i can't wait for story of kunning palace the wait has been too long

Bai Lu Weibo Update

Bai Lu Weibo Update

Hi everyone. I'm not seeing the pictures. More like I'm seeing it like this.

Xiao Meiren:

Hi everyone. I'm not seeing the pictures. More like I'm seeing it like this.

hmmm can you go on the website https://postimages.org/ without any problem or do you get a warning before going on that website

and can you see the photos i post?

r2_:

hmmm can you go on the website https://postimages.org/ without any problem or do you get a warning before going on that website

and can you see the photos i post?

I can go to the website you mentioned. I have ad blocker. Though even without the ad blocker before I also have experienced not seeing the photos before. I am still not seeing the photos ( even previous photos I posted here in the forum, I am not seeing it). 

Expcept for @Shippy's post last Dec 16, 2022 (the 3 photos - that I am seeing it)

Rien:

I can’t view your images either, this is what I see.

oh wow does anybody have a good place where i can upload photos then?😓

the same thing as rien said i also can't see your photos @Xiao Meiren

r2_:

oh wow does anybody have a good place where i can upload photos then?😓

I can see the pictures perfectly