flutter0121:

Lulu posted some pictures on her Weibo today!!

Here’s a few of them:

It would not be a lie if I say She's sunshine ❤️

Hello members!

Unfortunately Mon we no longer be on MDL for a while it can be evident from this post https://mydramalist.com/profile/heyhotshot/feeds/e2jPATy so when there are future members I will add them here.
Thank You!

Members continued...

Xiao Xing Xingseven tan

I saw this on Twitter… isn't she impressive? More coming up since she's so good… I am happy for her that she is getting recognized for her hardwork…

@r2_, thanks! 

@MsStickyNotes, you're right,  that's very impressive.

Bai lu posted some new pics
 Mon - heyhotshot2_:

@r2_, thanks! 

@MsStickyNotes, you're right,  that's very impressive.

OMDYS HIII!!

I also want to join the club

1. My first drama of Bai lu was Love is sweet

2. The thing I like the most about Bai lu on screen is that she can play a variety of roles right from the gentle, clever and traditional Shi yi to the most badass Xie xiang and Lu zhao yao. Off screen she has the most entertaining personality which is just like me. She can get along with everyone and you can say wherever she is laughter and joy follows.

3. My favourite drama of Bai lu is ..... difficult to pick one but I will go with One and only. It might be because the story of this drama is special to me.

4. crème de la crème   - The best of the best   ...... or maybe she is a '' Jewel in the crown ''.

5. The dramas I'm looking forward to the most is '' Till the end of the moon '' and  '' Ordinary greatness ''.

Xiao Xing Xing:

2. The thing I like the most about Bai lu on screen is that she can play a variety of roles right from the gentle, clever and traditional Shi yi to the most badass Xie xiang and Lu zhao yao. Off screen she has the most entertaining personality which is just like me. She can get along with everyone and you can say wherever she is laughter and joy follows.

3. My favourite drama of Bai lu is ..... difficult to pick one but I will go with One and only. It might be because the story of this drama is special to me.

4. crème de la crème   - The best of the best   ...... or maybe she is a '' Jewel in the crown ''.

5. The dramas I'm looking forward to the most is '' Till the end of the moon '' and  '' Ordinary greatness ''.

Welcome to the club!

"wherever she is laughter and joy follows"… aww that's so true!

Xiao Xing Xing:

5. The dramas I'm looking forward to the most is '' Till the end of the moon '' and  '' Ordinary greatness ''.

Welcome!

Bai Lu filming Keep Running [14/04/2022]

Bai Lu for theBallroom magazine

Bai Lu filming Keep Running [23/04/2022]

Weibo Update [April 26]

Bai Lu on the set of Keep Running [24/04/22]

Thanks @r2  for posting all these beautiful photos. Desparately waiting for keep running. I have heard the rumour that it might release its first episode on May 13th. Manifesting it to be true.