Hello and Welcome to the fandom, dearuto!

dearuto:
His story of how he adopted Xiao Bei

When I read that I thought for a moment he actually adopted a kid 🤣, googled it and saw it was his character in Cross Fire. I haven't seen Cross Fire yet, but am looking forward to it!

(unrealated, but when someone posts an emoji does it sometimes come up as a question mark instead, like it doesn't load, in case you do see a question mark above, it's meant to be laughing face)

imagine:

Hello and Welcome to the fandom, dearuto!

When I read that I thought for a moment he actually adopted a kid ?, googled it and saw it was his character in Cross Fire. I haven't seen Cross Fire yet, but am looking forward to it!

(unrealated, but when someone posts an emoji does it sometimes come up as a question mark instead, like it doesn't load, in case you do see a question mark above, it's meant to be laughing face)

Thank you! Actually Xiao Bei was named Xiao Bei because they found her at Shenzhen North station :) Tbh I've yet to check out Cross Fire as well HAHA

As for the emoji - it depends actually. I was able to view it at first but after my page refreshed it became a question mark LOL 

-

BTW for those curious about Leilei's voice in TLB, his voice actor is Waiwai who also voiced Wang Hedi in Unchained Love and Zheng Yecheng in My Sassy Princess :) 

1. What was your first drama/movie featuring Leo Wu?
Upcoming Summer although I didn’t care much about knowing his name or what not then.

2. What drew you to Leo Wu?
Since I like Lusi very much, I watched Love Like The Galaxy while it’s airing then The Long Ballad while waiting for new episodes.

LLTG - His acting particularly looking in love, fight scenes!, and the revenge arc. His goofiness behind the scenes.

TLB - His styling for Ashile Sun is top tier!

And also because of his adorable baby pics and videos, his great horsemanship, and he seems to be a nice person.

3. What is your favourite drama/movie featuring Leo Wu?
So far, Love Like The Galaxy! ♡

4. Anything you have in common?
We love our dog/s dearly ♡

5. Why did you decide to join the fandom
I see he’s very passionate with acting. It excites me to follow his career. I find him funny which is a huge plus. I like people who bring joy.

Hello and Welcome to the fandom, annie!

annie:
Since I like Lusi very much, I watched Love Like The Galaxy while it’s airing then The Long Ballad while waiting for new episodes.

I feel like the opposite is happening to me, I watched LLTG and TLB for Wu Lei but got intrigued by Zhou Lusi and added more of her dramas on my watchlist.

dearuto:
Actually Xiao Bei was named Xiao Bei because they found her at Shenzhen North station :) Tbh I've yet to check out Cross Fire as well HAHA

Lol, I just realised that I was thinking the wrong thing, after another research I found out it was his dog... i got a little confused there :)

BRO I DINT KNOW THERE WERE ACTOR FANDOMS 😭😭😭 how do I join this? 

omonaijaJ:

BRO I DINT KNOW THERE WERE ACTOR FANDOMS 😭😭😭 how do I join this? 

You can answer the questions on the first page, but you don't have too if you really don't want too.

5. Why did you decide to join the fandom? 

Anyway,  Welcome to the fandom of Wu Lei!!

If you go here you'll find a list of fandoms for actors, genres etc, that Rien as created badges for which you can go ahead and join any. Also, if you want you can add a badge from the first page onto your profile. 

Love Like the galaxy

An amazing actor, although he is still very young, but his acting skills are very extraordinary. I was very impressed when I watched him for the first time. I think leo is also very handsome. He also looks very manly

I love all of leo wu's dramas... but the one that made an impression was Love like the galaxy

4. Anything you think you have in common?
I think he's very smart, and also enjoys cycling, I love cycling.

When I look at his acting, I've watched several Chinese dramas. but it's only leo wu who I think is a very talented actor.

I want to join!

The Long Ballad - For once YouTube's recommendations didn't let me down!

Everything.... He has great acting skills making his eyes so impactful and it is obvious that he cares about every character he portrays!

The Long Ballad! It might not be his most popular drama but his looks was fire and the storyline was captivating.

Not that I know of but I wish I did! 

To fangirl 😅