Hello there
Fellow Asian movie/drama lovers.
HELP ME FIND THIS OLD CHINESE DRAMA/MOVIE , The English title or the link with Good Eng Sub will do.

Description ( its Kinda long):
So the FL is a married Woman who cheated on her husband with a younger man while he was away due to work. And continued to have have affair to the point that she was pregnant with the younger man's baby but aborted before husband arrived home. He later finds about his wife's affair and abortion and tries to get over it but couldn't and drives in anger and has an accident. The wife finds out about this and also finds out that husband knows everything. So at the hospital after he tells her "everything is over, lets break up and you are free to go". But the wife says she never had any intention of Leaving her husband ever (I laughed at this part).
she says she made a mistake and she will not leave him and will leave her Lover... The husband accepts it.

( Also it seems the husband had some physical disability, now I dunno when he had it, was it before or after the accident)

The husband still couldn't get over all this no matter how hard he tried. He wanted to forget everything and all but couldn't. What made it worse was that the wife still had contacts with her Young lover and they met occasionally. Seeing this , the Husband who was trying to work things despite her affair and abortion Felt even more rage and now he tried begin torturing his wife . Also it didn't help when Wife refused to answer if her Lover was better than husband or not But she later admits and says that Her lover made her felt like a woman which her husband never could and all....
They finally Divorced and Wife IMMEDIATELY went on to live her young lover.

Husband still missed his wife, he was depressed, dejected, miserable.. and He finally committed suicide by poison.

The wife later goes to her ex-husband's home and finds out that he still had Their photo as wallpaper on his laptop despite everything.
She also finds out all the video her ex-husband made,
How he found about her affair and how sad he felt
How he was trying to forget it and still love her wife,
How he was ready to raise the child as his if she never had aborted despite who the father was if her wife had been honest.
How he still missed her and lover her..

SO THE THING IS I DON;T KNOW HOW THIS MOVIE/DRAMA ENDED AND I STILL DON;T KNOW MANY THINGS IN MIDDLE...

IF YOU KNOW THE MOVIE'S NAME OR HAVE THE LINK WITH COMPLETE ENG SUB. THAT'D BE GREAT..THANK YOU