Yes, we should just look at the drama plot, NOT the original novel. I get it that those who read the novels are looking for all kinds of hints in dramas, but I won't be adding a bunch of hinted dramas just because there is one ambiguous glance or two. There are exceptions of course.

Hello, I was wondering if you can please separate the Chinese and Taiwanese lists? I'm trying to find a Taiwanese bl and because you have both countries merged together I keep selecting Chinese drama instead which there is nothing wrong with that but when you are like me and just want to find a bl and keep running into bromance dramas instead it becomes tedious.

MinJossy:

Hello, I was wondering if you can please separate the Chinese and Taiwanese lists? I'm trying to find a Taiwanese bl and because you have both countries merged together I keep selecting Chinese drama instead which there is nothing wrong with that but when you are like me and just want to find a bl and keep running into bromance dramas instead it becomes tedious.

hmm if you click the MDL link of the title, it will say from which country though. So check first the title’s profile before streaming the series. :)

MinJossy:

This :) It's too much work to separate them now, sorry

Rjei27:
hmm if you click the MDL link of the title, it will say from which country though. So check first the title’s profile before streaming the series. :)

If youcan tell us what is about , could be we can tell you the name of the Taiwanese project. :)

Ultimate Note, 2020, Bromance

Rouge Debt already aired so it should be 2021.

And not sure if you are still adding Bromance based on BL because Flying Phoenix is one.

Chinese:

Word of Honor (2021)
Winter Begonia (2020)
Guardian (2018) - I dropped it after a few episodes
The Untamed (2019)
Advance Bravely (2017)
Heaven Official's Blessing (let's hope it can be aired in 2022)

Taiwanese:

Dark Blue and Moonlight (2017)
Red Ballon (2017)
Because I Love You (2020)
See You After Quarantine, Okay? (2021)

Thank you so much to this forum for introducing me to Till Death Tear Us Apart. I am off to watch its prequel now - prequel! Wow - I'm gonna get more of those two xD I'm surprised that I didn't hear about this drama before and also happy that I got to know it now!

DRAMANA:

Ultimate Note, 2020, Bromance

Very nice

Can you please add "Love is Science?" It's a Taiwanese drama with a straight and gay couple. They both have a decent amount of screen time. The straight couple are the main couple and the bl couple is the 2nd. This drama came out in March 2021.

MinJossy:

Can you please add "Love is Science?" It's a Taiwanese drama with a straight and gay couple. They both have a decent amount of screen time. The straight couple are the main couple and the bl couple is the 2nd. This drama came out in March 2021.

This forum is specifically for Boy’s Loves, not shows that happen to have a gay relationship in them. I wouldn’t consider the show a BL.