PinkDiamond wrote: Short conversation between insignificant people in episode 12

Reporter A: Isn't he (Cameron) the one who filmed 27 minutes of his own nostrils? That ridiculous film won a prize in Iran. That weird director?

Reporter B: He filmed his nostrils for 27 minutes???

Reporter A: Right.

Reporter B: Isn't that like the Blair Witch Project? <<

Jajajajajaja..... I haven't seen it yet, but just imagining it makes me laugh...lol
I just have to say, I'm in LOVE with the OST for this drama. All the songs are amazing and suit *most* of the scenes perfectly. (Those that don't aren't significantly important scenes anyways).

Btw, so apparently episode 20 isn't the last episode as has been stated on numerous drama websites. Anyone have any idea how many episodes Material Queen is supposed to air??

I thought I was about to watch the last episode and when I found out there's more it was kind of bittersweet. It would have been nice to end the drama here *spoiler warning* with it turning out that President Ken schemed the entire wedding in order to help Chu Man realize that it's important to be with the one you love, in an attempt to become her father figure and guide her through life and help her live happily. I was extremely disappointed to find out he legitimately wanted to marry her and have her change her name to his deceased wife's name (I thought this was meant to be purposefully extreme to push Chu Man off the edge), rather than help her out. Although in reality it makes sense, since not many people are genuinely that selfless and generous. So I'm glad their keeping it real (as far as dramas go) and that I get to see more of the drama, but a little disappointed that I have to agonize for another week for the next episode.

And also, I'd like to add that the scene where *spoiler warning* Chu Man ran away from the wedding and decided to try and get back, she starts to run then stops herself instantly. Mumbling to herself she says, "I must have seen too many dramas. Why do I need to run back there? I can just take a taxi." :\ .........XD this made me LOL so much.
I'm watching ep. 11 now and I'm embarrassed and laughing at her shameless lying on the "personal" question. *sigh* lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Short conversation between insignificant people in episode 12

Reporter A: Isn't he (Cameron) the one who filmed 27 minutes of his own nostrils? That ridiculous film won a prize in Iran. That weird director?

Reporter B: He filmed his nostrils for 27 minutes???

Reporter A: Right.

Reporter B: Isn't that like the Blair Witch Project? <<

I just saw this and it made me laugh sooo much.

And why is she acting like that? Why are you screaming his name in the middle of an interview with the press like a crazy fangirl? Have you no dignity? I can't watch...lol
Best line ever..."Why am I running? I must have watched too many idol dramas. It's not like there are no cabs around."

I can't stop laughing..lol
Eh, why does this have 2 more episodes on Viki...?
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm watching Material Queen now. Why does Lin Chu Man always looked so shocked by a man's reaction after SHE betrays him. *rolls eyes* She's only been with like.....4 different men throughout the drama! Ugh!

And why are they shocked that they can't find work after they have offended one of the richest men in their city? Did they not see that coming? Really! *rolls eyes yet again* It's only the 3rd time that it's happened! Sheesh!

The shock! I really think they should have stopped this at ep. 20. They created unnecessary drama which will make me rate it lower than I was going to...
I've watched the first 2 episodes of this...will possibly continue. I'm dramaslammed!
I'm watching this and I'm in episode 19. I've loved it so far, I think they have both chemistry together and that Chu Man isn't your typical careless, feminist, poor and righteous heroine. I think this is a great drama, and the production is awesome, they really had a big budget and spent it well. I love Vanness' dramas, the only thing that I don't like about them is that they're always SO dramatic that by the last few episodes I always think like "oh come on, get over it and just be together". I think this is a great story but at this point I really think they're being idiotic. I'll finish it watching it tomorrow to see what happens, or HOW it happens