Does anyone else here LOVE Exodus? <3. They are being played a lot right now on US Satellite Radio.

My favorite song by them is "Call Me Baby".

It might be my favorite song overall from any genre/band/group right now.

I can't figure out if these guys are Chinese or Korean, or a band comprised with members of both nationalities? They release their music in both languages, and Wikipedia calls them a Chinese-South Korean band, so that doesn't help clear my confusion lol.

Here is the Chinese version of Call Me Baby

EXO - CALL ME BABY ( Chinese Version ) Music Video by decem24
Hi!
I love EXO too! They are a South Korean/Chinese group, that can be split into EXO-K, EXO-M, or can perform as EXO as a whole. When working separately EXO-K is generally in charge of songs and promotions in South Korea, whereas EXO-M is in charge of songs and promotions in China. The majority of the guys are Korean, with the exception of Lay (Zhang Yixing) who is the last Chinese member. There used to be twelve members, however, three of the Chinese members left, so now there are only nine. Not that we love them any less! That being said, although it is in China, there are Korean members in EXO-M; but nowadays things are mostly done as EXO (rather than in sub-groups). 

Any other questions let me know :)