Personally my opinion is if the history is repeating then second male is ziying Or if xuan ying has a major role than just some weapon then xuan ying is the second male lead, what are your thoughts upon this matter? 

According to CP4 game Ziying second main lead.

Jennifer:

According to CP4 game Ziying second main lead.

Well I did expect it, you know the way he looks at her I can tell it by looking at his eyes?

I am not sure about Xuan Ying. I've not read anything about his character. But the actor has good chemistry with Han Lingsha  

Oh! Now i heard there was no character call Xuan Ying in CP 4 game 

Jennifer:

I am not sure about Xuan Ying. I've not read anything about his character. But the actor has good chemistry with Han Lingsha  

Oh! Now i heard there was no character call Xuan Ying in CP 4 game 

If they added this character that means he is gonna be sml there must be a purpose right? 

Enigma05:

ZY is SML.

Nooo

I mean I did ship ZY and HLS but now I ship XY and HLS , ZY and meng li are good ship tooo but unfortunately ZY sml I just wish all of them have a happy ending ?❤

Murong Zi Ying. Even though he isn't competing with TH for LS (although I think he likes her a little) he is definitely the 2nd most important male in the story.  He's also had a very active role since the beginning. 

TereStarr:

Murong Zi Ying. Even though he isn't competing with TH for LS (although I think he likes her a little) he is definitely the 2nd most important male in the story.  He's also had a very active role since the beginning. 

Indeed but i am talking abt people who would compete 

no name-san:

Indeed but i am talking abt people who would compete 

I still think it's ZY because the more we watch the more it seems he really likes LS. But I haven't watched today's episodes yet. 

TereStarr:

I still think it's ZY because the more we watch the more it seems he really likes LS. But I haven't watched today's episodes yet. 

TereStarr:

I have watched the recent episodes and you're right ??