Quack Farmer
28 minutes ago iPhone 14 Pro Max

In mid-October, Wu Jinyan and Liu Xueyi's "Kill me love me" will be inserted, this time "Kill me love me" caught up with Zhao Lusi's "The Story of Pearl Girl" to be in the star, because the star has to wait for the satellite TV schedule, so Youku decided to insert a "Kill me love me" in the middle, which is expected to be broadcast next week, and "The Story of Pearl Girl" will be broadcast at the end of the month.
https://m.weibo.cn/status/5088202195472262 

Murong Jing's whip from the famous poster (Liu Xue Yi)- Kill me love me- drama
https://youtu.be/qdMzv5MIHRw?si=LAauweHoxlN_yEVg 

Prosthetic blue buttons
42 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Liu Xueyi Spring Flower Flame# [心]#Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#

Spring Flower Flame will be officially announced tomorrow at 9:30, (day 12), China time,
a.m. to start the publicity
and release rhythm to be updated, including trailers, single posters, group portrait posters, etc.
Directions@TV series Spring Flower Flame
subject to change without notice.

Love and fight (Xuan Lu and Luo Mei)-Baron Chen and Zhao Xiao Tang- Kill me Love me -drama
https://youtu.be/q-93ZIQdQTg 

The flight of the heroine Mei Lin-( Wu Jin Yan)- Kill me love me -drama
https://youtu.be/D4r-fXGbWAU 

Murong Jing and Mei Lin - Liu Xue Yi and Wu Jin Yan - Love and War - Kill me love me - drama
https://youtu.be/lWQtwBFkezc 

Prosthetic blue buttons
3 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao has been edited
#Liu Xueyi Spring Flowers# [心]#Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#

Spring Flower Flame will be officially announced tomorrow at 9:30a.m. (Day 12, China time)
to start the official blog release rhythm:

[0930] finalized preview
[0935] group portrait poster
[0940] single water ripple poster
[0945] Double blood poster
[1030] finalized short video collection

official shake release rhythm:
[0930] pilot trailer
[0940] single poster
[0945] double poster tidbits
[1130] single tidbits
【1300】Duo Tidbits
【1600】Duo Tidbits
@TV series Spring Flower Flame subject to change without notice.

2,675,000 reservations on the platform.?️?
Weibo top tv series (Number 1).
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5088551174144756
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5088563079152635 

CCTV TV series
9 minutes ago from Weibo Web Edition

#Good morning drama#【Good morning.】[Flowers]】#Liu Xueyi# #Wu Jinyan#"Spring flowers are right, bloom sometimes !" - "#Spring Flower Flame#"
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5088569613878274 

Mr_ Liu Xueyi
53 minutes ago from Weibo Video Account
#Kill me love me 1014#
Hundred Ghosts Coach Murong Jinghe brought accurate news, #Kill me love me at 12 o'clock on October 14 # See you there[耶]
❤️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️❤️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️❤️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️❤️
Wu Jinyan
49 minutes ago from Weibo Video
#Kill me love me 1014#
That's right, it's true, Meilin's revenge is officially opened, and at 12 o'clock on October 14#Kill me love me# See you there

???⬇️????⬇️???⬇️???⬇️
Prosthetic blue buttons
12 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Liu Xueyi Spring Flower Flame# [Heart]#Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#

Spring Flower Flame Tomorrow Release Cadence:
[1000] Emotional Trailer
[1030] Duo Relationship Poster
[1100] Duo Trivia
[1800] In-station update Episode 1-3 Preview Guidance

@TV series Spring Flower Flame
Stay tuned!
It is subject to change without notice.
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5088792676927665
___________________________________________________________________________________________
????️?
So, it's the 13th, 10 am China time.

PS: Liu Xue Yi recorded an OST. Maybe it's for Kill me love me.?️?

CCTV network entertainment
2 hours ago
#Entertainment, you have something to say#Dingdong ?! "Yang Tsai Star Friends" is about to usher in an old friend@Mr_ Liu Xueyi What questions do you want Yang Tsai to ask on your behalf? See you in the comments section!
PS:
I liked the questions that fans formulated here for him to answer in the interview.⬇️

• eliteles1  VIP 5 minutes ago

Hide Spoiler

Be careful, oh
    ➡️ If Liu Xueyi had superpowers that could help Murong Jing and fulfill a wish, what would it be?
    2 hours ago From Shandong123

A shellfish at the bottom of the sea
    ➡️What is the point that Murong Jing and Teacher Liu Xueyi are most attracted to
    2 hours ago From Zhejiang96

Be careful, oh
    ➡️I want to ask Liu Xueyi whether he wants to challenge and participate in costume dramas more after starring in two landed costumes one after another, especially those who are all conspiracy
    2 hours ago From Shandong105

Soyeomii
    ➡️How does Liu Xueyi interpret Murong Jing and this character?
    2 hours ago From Hubei80

Seven Shengsheng Sheng-
    ➡️Ask Liu Xueyi if he has ever felt sorry for Murong Jinghe, and he was about to cry to death after reading the trailer[bitter]
    2 hours ago From Shandong78

Falling clouds and moon shadows
    ➡️[bitter]What type of TV series do you want to pick up?
    2 hours ago From Guangdong63

To work hard to improve the little pocket classmates
    ➡️Netizens said that Liu Xueyi opened up the grave track, and the grave boss said that he was the first person to have a sense of internal entertainment, what do you want to say about him[doge]
    2 hours ago From Shanghai65

ruki-gotothetop
    ➡️I want to ask Liu Xueyi how to understand the characters in the script,[Vision] and if there is any way
    2 hours ago From Beijing43

Liu Xueyi's Xiaoxuan
    ➡️Do you have a plan for what type of drama you want to take, or if you want to appear in a drama?[抱一抱]
    2 hours ago From Henan28

Be careful, oh
    ➡️What does Liu Xueyi think of Murong Jinghe's statement that he is a successful version of Lhotse Shang?
    2 hours ago From Shandong27

The little microphone that eats melon
    ➡️Compare the backgrounds of Luo Zishang, Murong Jinghe and Shen Zaiye
    2 hours ago from Singapore 23

Kabuto-san who must work hard to improve
    ➡️Murong Jinghe's original voice actually has three voice lines. Ask Liu Xueyi how he can freely switch between the three voice lines.
    2 hours ago from Shanghai 24

Star Sea Advance 4
    ➡️Do you have any plans to perform at the Spring Festival Gala?
    2 hours ago from Fujian 30

The stars, the stars, all living beings, the hibiscus flowers are blooming
    ➡️I would like to ask Liu Xueyi what is the most difficult thing about playing Murong Jinghe?
    2 hours ago from Hunan 16

Close the door crookedly
    ➡️Can you bring Xiaowai (his little dog) to appear on the scene [haha]
    2 hours ago From Chongqing14

Don't forget it
    ➡️Praise Liu Xueyi's lines have changed for the better again
    2 hours ago From Heilongjiang13

Ride the wind
    ➡️Following the first half of the flower room in the order of Pan Yue, everyone loves to throw fruit and car, and in the second half of the spring flower flame, Murong Jinghe was thrown by the people at the beginning of the vegetable leaves and steamed buns, how do you feel about this[开学季]
    2 hours ago From Inner Mongolia19

Why celery is so unpalatable QAQ
    ➡️How have you been doing? Have you taken care of yourself? Please, tell him not to get sick again, I'm[Amargo][Amargo][Amargo] really worried
    2 hours ago From Shanghai14

Plop _ Plop
    ➡️Ask Liu Xueyi what he wants to say if he says a word to Murong Jinghe
    2 hours ago From Guizhou11

To the beauty mei
    ➡️Question: When will Liu Xueyi play a script in a modern drama where the domineering president fell in love with first love?

ing_ weekly
5 minutes ago from Scold My Treasure Bounce Android

Tomorrow's soundtrack of Spring Flower Flame hopes to have a song by our Liu Xueyi[Raised hands][Raised hands][Raised hands]

Eat Melon Robert

Xueyi's voice is like a natural sound, OST will definitely add a lot of color, and I look forward to tomorrow's musical feast!
4 minutes ago Eat Melon Robert

I didn't win a gun just now

6 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao

Liu Xueyi
Before watching the juvenile song line, I only occasionally brushed up to the front of the ancient costume, and I thought: Well, handsome, this brother's lines are good, this kind of face is suitable for playing a handsome guy (handsome in itself), by chance, I brushed up on the mountain climbing video, a little unexpected, a little like, a little out of control, and at the same time, the big data is also very awesome, until the juvenile song line came out, I began to really chase his drama! Unintentional is so handsome! The character style is super to my appetite! Then thrush, then modern dramas, and the funny live broadcast that I brushed up some time ago, and the recent variety show (just watch his clips), my mind is full of help me help me!
He himself is super interesting, and in recent months, he has often sighed, such a handsome brother has such good acting skills, why are his lines so good, why didn't he explode ?, it should be exploded ?, and domestic entertainment urgently needs this kind of handsome face to dominate the screen.
Fortunately, I will be able to watch crazy criticism of handsome guys tomorrow!It's the first time I'm looking forward to an unaired drama so much! After all, I know the general plot, and I have a super appetite! I watched the announcement video! My heart twitched when I was abused, and my face was red and my ears were red in the bathing scene! The old lady iron tree has been blooming ? for many years!
Liu Xueyi give it to me ?! Spring flowers are about to burst out!!

【Super Talk】Liu Xueyi

Liu Xueyi Born on July 6, 1990 in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, he is an actor in Chinese mainland. ◆ Broadcast film and television works ◆ "CCTV Youth Accidental Events" as Xiao Yong "Ice Beauty" plays the role of young Zhang Mengsheng "The Legend of Da Yuer" as Ezhe "Qingyunzhi I&II" as Siu Yat Choi "Dragon Ball Legends" as Wu Yingqi "The Sacred Tree of the Qinling Mountains in the Angry Sea" as Xie Yuchen "The Legend of the White Snake" as the Emperor of Heaven "The Legend of the Heavenly Emperor" plays Haotian "Autumn Cicada" as Lin Xiaozhuang (TV/Movie) "Liuli" as Haochen & Bailin Emperor "Qingluo" plays the role of Night Xiudu "Eternal Jue Chen" as Apocalypse & Jingyuan "Genting Heavenly Palace" as Xie Yuchen "Tianmu Crisis" as Li Xiufu "When the Night Surges" as Mo Lingze "Youth Song Xing" as Wuxin "Long Wind Crossing" as Lhotse Shang "Thrush" plays Ji Danyang "Flower Order" as Pan Yue "I Live Elsewhere" as Yu Mi ◆ Film and television works to be broadcast ◆ "Peach Blossoms Reflecting the Country" as Shen Zaiye "Spring Flower Weariness" as Murong Jinghe "Nian Wushuang" as Gen Zhong "The Season of Falling Flowers and the Monarch" plays Jinxiu "Apocalypse of the Gods" as Yin Jiao ◆ Filming ◆ "Peach Blossoms Reflecting the Country" as Shen Zaiye ◆ Single ◆ 《Now Go Away》 The righteous road is accompanied by the righteous heart. The star journey is brilliant, to be continued! (Because some of the content contains system protection words, it cannot be saved, so the initial letter of pinyin is used instead)

643107 people are concerned