[Official Trailer] Kill Me Love Me: Crazy Love Edition? | YOUKU Eng sub
https://youtu.be/TQi--ZtftwY?si=bizS6MepxJCco7Gv
PS:
In this opening scene of this trailer (it doesn't show a line that I love from the book) and that will probably be in the drama. "Woman, do you die so easily?" He says this line with so much pain, but with so much respect, recognizing that she is a strong woman, and he hoped she would continue, and that she would be alive). And here it is the original voice of Liu Xue Yi that interprets this pain so well, that I can't help but have tears in my eyes.

Entertainment is a little bit younger 

29 minutes ago from Weibo Web Edition

Under the reflection of spring flowers, Liu Xueyi's smile is deeply hidden: three points of coldness, one point of disdain, and four points of ridicule. When the steamed bun accidentally hit him, it seemed to become a silent but meaningful conversation between him and the world, touching people's hearts. This scene, which is both humorous and thought-provoking, shows the complex inner world of the characters.

(Explaining some key final points of the drama):

In the book, Jing He was interested in the female general Luo Mei, but she rejected him, or pretended to reject him. When she saw Jing He started to love Mei Lin, so female general pursued and almost killed Mei Lin. Jing He made Mei Lin have a fake marriage with a servant/employee of his. But then he got jealous.
In the drama, from the BTS I saw, and the trailer. The female general first liked Jing He, but he rejected her for Mei Lin. And in the BTS, I see that the second male protagonist is a royal prince, not a servant of Jing He and will like Mei Lin and will provoke Jing He's jealousy and anger.
In the book, the ending is beautiful: all the misunderstandings are resolved. Jing He chooses Mei Lin, and decides that he will not have any concubines. She would like to enjoy the spring flowers. In the end, they enjoy the spring flowers together. (In the previous chapter, he takes care of her when she is sick, and gets worried when he thinks she is not well). Finally she wakes up and there is this happy ending scenes later in the book).

A Qingdao lady who sells Amway 

8 minutes ago

#春花焰今日开播# The new track of ancient puppets is new again! #春花焰# A revenge drama that has gone crazy to a new height, Murong Jing, the coach of the hundred ghosts, and the paper money to get married, can be called an underworld scene, Qingzhou orphan Meilin is willing to enter the game with his body for revenge, and the ink veins in his body are highly poisonous; When enemies meet, a bath shark is staged! All the staff are crazy to criticize, the texture is full, Liu Xueyi's appearance in red is really charming and elegant, what kind of person is this slaughter, it is simply slaughtering my heart! Wu Jinyan's road of revenge is even more crazy from the ink rain clouds to the spring flower flames! Today at 12:00, the small bench has been moved!

Hairlossmaxing  

Can someone tell me if as of now the ml's character has been toned down a little compared to the novel? As of now I really can't see him as the horrendous person people were mentioning from the novel, if anything he seems troubled, broken and maybe even a little kind

• Haveninmuse  

Hide Spoiler

I didn't read past the first few chapters of the novel, but it seems they did tone him down.

For example, he doesn't r*pe her, and its revealed by eps 2 he isn't the evil mass murderer people think he is. He was a good General, and a good son, and he suffered a lot. He has moments he laughs crazily but it's mostly a outward facade since it's what everyone thinks of him anyway.

Hairlossmaxing 
    Thanks, our poor boy ? ? if the screen writers make the correct changes he could become one of the most heart wrenching characters.

eliteles1  VIP 

Some Chinese viewers criticize Liu Xue Yi's slow and manipulated speech to play Muron Jing He. But they probably haven't read the book. The Jing He in the book is like this, he speaks in the third person to Mei Lin. Ben Wang, this king, doesn't accept this. Etc. Others have probably read the book and said: this is in accordance with the character's design.
PS: (And if he is not that evil, then he pretends to be what he is not, for a purpose). I think he is perfect (he needs to be ambiguous, evil, with bad attitudes, but in his inner nature (he is a just person, what he wants most is to do justice), which is what is most silent in his heart.
It's as if the main couple were two sides of the same coin. Even when it comes to fire.
The opening song is so beautiful, it's so touching. It says: We are both a dim light about to go out. (They both think the same thing: to fulfill a purpose, pay what they owe and die). But in the trailers it's hinted that both will fight for the other to live. (That's why he says he's already a ghost. He's already in hell.) And he's the trainer of the ghosts (the soldiers of the Weibei army, who died).

• White man 

I this his speech is cool he is slaying his role man ❤‍?
    eliteles1  VIP 4 minutes ago
    I completely agree.

• PeachBlossomGoddess  

Well all royalty speak in the third person in classical Chinese, it’s not unique to Murong Jinghe's character. And Liu Xueyi is doing an excellent job. His external facade is to speak slowly in the most menacing and emphatic tone possible. He speaks normally when he is with his guard and with people he is not pretending in front of. It is a very nuanced and well thought out portrayal.

• eliteles1  VIP 

I completely agree. And you brought up this point about the royal speech. I didn't remember this detail. But I've never seen this in any drama (it was the first time I read it in a book and saw it in a drama). And Liu Xue Yi is doing an excellent performance. We can really immerse ourselves in the story.)

((In a live broadcast that happened yesterday). But I couldn't find where it is.)

Guangdong Cultural and Sports Broadcasting
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao

#Wu Jinyan said that Liu Xueyi's feet got swollen after filming the bathtub scene ##Liu Xueyi and Wu Jinyan responded to kissing in the first episode#Suspend CP at work! In the play, Jing and Meilin kissed in the bath as soon as the first episode started, and Liu Xueyi and Wu Jinyan directly shared the filming of this high-energy scene in the special program, listening to them tell about the difficulties and interesting things encountered behind the shooting, and then watching this paragraph, I feel that I can taste more fragrant~#Spring Flower Flame#
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5089485357844893 

zzz z  

loved the first three eps so far. I get the complaint about the sing songy voice the ML uses but I like it lol, plus he speaks normally 80% when he doesn't have the "ghost general" facade on. I also don't get complaints about the princess. Although she is young and naive, she seems to have a good heart with how she treats ML and the other servants. I find her really nice and not annoying at all (she also seeems to be the comic relief of the show).
wjy is the STAR so far..i'm obsessed with her real voice so her dubbing herself has been a treat. and her action scenes WOW, as expected from a former ballerina, she looks sooo cool and graceful. I already feel the chemistry although it's early days. Like someone said on the comments, there's a special kind of chemistry between GROWN people of the same age, you can definitely feel the difference

• Gigi00  

Agree with your taken on the princess. I was shocked to read some comments about her being annoying. She is so precious and kind. Not annoying at all to me (especially compared to some female characters in some recent CDramas ?).

Nah... The princess is cool. I hope her character stays good. Also, I hope the character survives ?

sangeetha k  26 minutes ago

Hide Spoiler

Novel reader is ML and FL going to fight till the end?

• eliteles1  VIP 

Hide Spoiler

To be honest, the original novel is like a draft of the drama. Much of the book is just commentary and not vividly narrated. While the drama develops much better and brings new things. But the essence is this distrust, one moment love, the next moment hate, but in the end, they manage to understand that they need each other. (But the drama filled in the gaps in the book). And the book is very short. 24 chapters. While normally Chinese novels are 120, 200 chapters, or more.

zzz z  

loved the first three eps so far. I get the complaint about the sing songy voice the ML uses but I like it lol, plus he speaks normally 80% when he doesn't have the "ghost general" facade on. I also don't get complaints about the princess. Although she is young and naive, she seems to have a good heart with how she treats ML and the other servants. I find her really nice and not annoying at all (she also seeems to be the comic relief of the show).
wjy is the STAR so far..i'm obsessed with her real voice so her dubbing herself has been a treat. and her action scenes WOW, as expected from a former ballerina, she looks sooo cool and graceful. I already feel the chemistry although it's early days. Like someone said on the comments, there's a special kind of chemistry between GROWN people of the same age, you can definitely feel the difference

• Gigi00  

Agree with your taken on the princess. I was shocked to read some comments about her being annoying. She is so precious and kind. Not annoying at all to me (especially compared to some female characters in some recent CDramas ?).

Nah... The princess is cool. I hope her character stays good. Also, I hope the character survives ?

LouiseRacster  

As a native Chinese speaker I am so surprised at how good Wu Jin Yan's voice is!

Probably non Chinese speakers don't really get it, but Chinese needs to be quite precise, and when someone in a Chinese drama doesn't speak in a clean crisp way its quite hard to understand and it's super irritating. I love Bai Lu but unless I read subtitles sometimes I don't understand her because she doesn't speak so clearly. (Still watch everything she makes tho lol) I always thought if Wu Jin Yan is dubbed that she must have an issue with that but her voice and enunciation is pretty good, I really like her deep voice. Funnily enough Liu Xue Yi and especially Wang Xing Yue are also pretty good at it so I had no idea why she got dubbed in the Double.

I want to go to Hainan to sell coconuts

2 minutes ago from the Honor 30 Pro 5G

What are the shortcomings of Liu Xueyi He is good-looking, good acting, and singing is actually very good, and the main timbre is also very good and can play And his personality is very funny I feel that my character is also good God, which window did God close for him Isn't this the most popular kind of male classmate when he was studying?

Both civil and military expenses 

5 minutes ago from Weibo Web Edition has been edited

#春花焰#
The adaptation of the drama is still bland from the perspective of pure audiences, but compared with the pure scum male and female protagonists of the original work, the characters of the TV series are much more normal, of course, there may be people who prefer the crazy criticism of the male protagonist of the original work (yes, the original work is relatively more upside down and more abusive to women)....

Having said that, I always feel that the industry doesn't know what the current audience's thunder point is, just the hot search for the hymned bath scene, that line seems to me to be oily to death, kissing the hand too, but the director and the person who is engaged in publicity don't seem to think there is a problem...

In contrast, the actors' performances are very colorful, Liu Xueyi relied on his face and acting skills to save part of my mood watching the bath scene, and the tension is amazing! Although the lines... From my voice to the lines themselves, I can't!

Conspiracy, to be honest, I don't have much hope for this piece in the ancient puppet script, so I'm not disappointed, but I really want to interview the director: Was it poisoned by Guo Jingming, and shaped the character B through various slow moving mirrors and slow speech speeds?

It's far away, if Liu Xueyi is crazy about acting skills, then Wu Jinyan is suitable, her face is very suitable for a role like stubbornness, so looking at their tame and tearing at this stage, they are still good-looking, I don't know if they can hold it after the emotional outburst...

Sweet Savage  

Seen ep 2. Pretty decent. but me is confused. I guess it's fast-paced I might have lost a lot of information ?
what ceremony are they doing that FL is part of the beauties? who is the princess lady to her?? is the princess lady a captive kingdom or something?
the timeline of the leads . where ML shut FL legs with a bow... 10 years something..I don't get how did they know eachother back then? and why didn't FL recognise her?
And is Ml hated by his father? and brother who is crown prince? why? ( if the reason was said) what's his position in the palace.

sorry for massive question hahaha.

• simply_chims  

the ceremony is basically a wedding alliance between the two countries, the beauties are tributes. FL and the princess don’t know each other I think the princess is just friendly. when the ML shot her leg was after the fire. they recognize each other just not that she doesn’t know that he is her master. The ML is hated by he’s step brother (the crown prince) bcs he wants the throne. The ML is the 3rd prince and was the son of the late empress , I think he was going to be the crown prince but his brother framed him. Hope this helps

• Haveninmuse  

Major spoilers: summarizes eps 1-3

Haveninmuse  20 minutes ago
    Hide SpoilerThe Xiyan Princess is sent to marry the Yan King for marriage alliance/peace. Her brother (Bi Wenjun) is already a hostage prince there, but he gets to be sent back now, since she is an exchange. She came with 100 beauties that will marry to their Yan kingdom, so the "blood" can mix in future generation that makes further peace.

10 year ago, it show that FL's village burned, and she thinks ML did it. So she went to kill him (and failed), and he remembers her and her strong will/spirit. He then raised her as an assassin to kill himself, since no one hate him as much as she does. She does not know her Shadow master is MRJH.
    He intended to let her "kill" him, but she will fail (he's wearing a golden silk armour), and then use her to expose the Crown Prince is the real mastermind of the mass murders and clear his own name.

The twist is, while she is going to kill him, she is smart and started to realize MRJH is NOT the one behind her village murders. So she stab him non-fatal, and plead for him to save her. Whether he save her is of course, our drama's love story.

ML is hated by brother because he was the King's favorite, but then the "mass murder" happen and he got crippled and exiled for 10years, and his brother became Crown Prince. At the same time, his reputation is ruined, he is hated by the world, and his mother died blaming him. So he is very "mad/crazy"

• bubble-gum  

Hide Spoiler

Ok I'm not good at English but let me answer
    1 - The two countries were at war so they are making Peace alliance by offering their Princess to the emperor as a concubine and her brother is also held captive by them and 100 beauties are also with her as an offerings so that other prince can select from the beauties like 4 for each and vice versa
    I think it answers of first three questions

2-when fl thought it was Prince murong Jing he that killed 10000 ppls and she was the only one left so she wanted to take revenge and barged into his resident so he shoots him in both legs to experience the pain he gone through but he was trying to see her courage and later she attacks him so then he decided to train her personally for 10 years under the Shadow sect (kept his identity hidden) and later he orders her to kill the prince and basically it was him who order her ko kill him like wow

3- he was mostly favored by his father but the other prince plotted against him and that massacre happened he was temporary disable and was not allowed to enter capital for 10 years and now he has developed Shadow sect and trained assassin's no one knows his identity.

And no one knows his identity as except his 1 subordinate even Fl don't know who is the master of Shadow sect ...

But the crazy fact is he trained her for 10 years and then order her to kill the prince which is he ??

I hope that answer ur questions.Thanks ..