Mimicat  VIP 

Liu Xueyi has me completely captivated. I’m embracing my inner fangirl to the fullest haha. He is delivering such a mesmerizing blend of seductive charm, calculated cleverness, deep sadness, and fierce power, all wrapped in a character that’s as dangerous as he is alluring. Wu Jinyan, on the other hand, is the epitome of grace and strength. Her fluid fighting style evokes the elegance of a martial arts master, and her poise reminds me of the great heroines from ancient Chinese legends. On top of that the chemistry between them is electric, and the fast-paced plot draws you in like the sweeping currents of a jianghu battle. I’m absolutely loving every minute of this show so far.

xxianxt  

Hide Spoiler

ep 5 got me very annoyed. I was promised a smart and badass FL, why is she being stupid? Why is she having to get saved over and over by the ML? I hope she gets better or I may drop this out of sheer annoyance.

• eliteles1  VIP 

No one is invulnerable. I think that's coherent. I hate when someone seems totally invincible without any vulnerability, not needing anyone's help. I find that totally unrealistic. (Like in the book, a small woman like that carries a man the whole book). The drama improved everything in this book. They both have strength and vulnerability (I love that). They need each other. They will save each other (all the time), the trailers show that. I loved him saving her, I loved that vulnerability. I loved it. (But I respect your comment).
    Different comments, we always learn from different points of view.
    PS:
    And taking into account that she is afraid of fire and has a trauma, is sick, etc. Totally coherent. And she falls into his arms (it's a beautiful cliché that we romantics love in the style of Chinese fantasy love dramas).

xxianxt 
    He can save her, I don't mind that. What I mind is her not being smart, and having to be saved because of her own stupidity.

eliteles1  VIP
    @xxianxt I didn't think she was stupid. She was surrounded by fire. She had the strength of mind, removed the cabinet that was on top of her, got the medicine pills in time, (and then came our beloved cliché, falling into his arms), but that's part of the inherent romanticism in C-dramas, I love that detail), I love those clichés.).But she did the most important thing to save herself.

TV series Spring Flower Flame
1 hour ago from the TV series Spring Flower Flame Super Talk
TV series Spring Flower Flame Wow wow wow #Spring Flower Flame Heat Breaks 7500 #

! Seeing the enthusiasm of the crazy silks chasing the drama Spring Flower Flame, the full energy overflowed directly on the screen and rushed to Xiao Yanhuo's face, Xiao Yanyan will continue to work hard! #Spring Flower Flame# @Shenghua Theater is broadcast exclusively on the whole network.
Starring: Murong Jing @Mr_ Liu Xueyi and Mei lin @Wu Jinyan

JS  3 minutes ago

From now on I crown them as a BDSM couple. Their love language is scratching, choking, biting, whipping while throwing here and there.???

• eliteles1  VIP in a minute

(It's as if to say: Wake up, get out of this world of self-destruction, see me, I'm here. I'm here.) As if it were the only alternative for them to get out of the pit of anguish. With a drastic artifice. (Just a thought of mine.)But the two will learn to be kind. This is already happening in the last episodes. 

(The ending in the book)

In the book, the ending is beautiful: all the misunderstandings are resolved. Jing He chooses Mei Lin, and decides that he will not have any concubines. She would like to enjoy the spring flowers. In the end, they enjoy the spring flowers together. (In the previous chapter, he takes care of her when she is sick, and gets worried when he thinks she is not well). Finally she wakes up and there is this happy ending scenes later in the book).
There are moments when he will think she is dead, and he will be desperate, but he will discover that she is not. (But... in the drama, from the trailers: there is a moment in bed, they dressed in red wedding clothes, him with a knife in his hand.) This part is what is intriguing to me, and it is not in the book.

Buyer Zhang Jun
Yesterday at 23:54 from iPhone 15 Pro Max

# When I saw the trailer of "Spring Flower Flame" two days ago, I thought the role of Liu Xueyi was too upside down, and I thought it was as annoying as the second prince in "Celebrating More Than Years". I didn't expect to learn more about it from yesterday to today, only to find out that his madness and turmoil are all pretending, and he is forbearance in all this.

Now I can understand his lines: everyone thinks that this king is crazy, and a madman can do anything. If you want the king's life, the king can't afford it. Ten years of planning, we must win! This time, the king will not be merciful again! Let the entire Akikyo know that my Hundred Ghost Coach is back.

After understanding the plot, I found that Liu Xueyi is very handsome this time! #Spring Flowers ##Liu Xueyi #

Little Tiger Yawned
8 minutes ago from vivo X100 Pro

Spring Flower Flame is very beautiful, the plot logic is smooth, I was worried that it would be difficult to complete the character design or not act well, but I didn't expect to act so well, and more importantly, Liu Xueyi is really amazing in Spring Flower Flame! A handsome man in ancient costumes! It's really a handsome man in ancient costumes! ԅ(✧_✧ԅ)

OUYANG LICHUAN ALINA 7 hours ago from iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition 

I also feel embarrassed by Liu Xueyi's sunspot, after all, this man has such a handsome face, and he even feels that it is a sin ? to say a harsh word to him, how hard they must bear the torment and say those words that violate their conscience[yawn] Amitabha ?

Meng Qiqi 77 1 hour ago

Let's talk about a consensus, no matter how well the spring flowers are sown, Liu Xueyi is really out of the circle on a large scale this time...... In the middle of the script meeting, everyone was discussing Liu Xueyi The script meeting will not only have producers, producers, directors, and screenwriters from the platform, but also the big-shot sisters of the platform studio [Spring Stroll Family] (Many of the platform's top studios are sisters) In short, it is a super effective drama in the industry!!

Yii  an hour ago

I have a bad feeling from the OST that we’re getting a Romeo and Juliet ending. But trailers can be very misleading so who knows!

• eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago

Hide Spoiler

Behind the scenes there is a scene (which I think they filmed on the last day of filming the drama). The two of them, each of them sitting on a chair, on the porch of a house, in front of a garden. (They both look sick. And both a little sad. He is wearing those king clothes, from Chinese dramas, but with a sick face, she also has a sick face. (I think: what does this mean?? Is this the last scene of the drama? If so: it is a bit of a mix of a happy ending and a sad ending). I hope they are fooling us and it is a little happier.)

• PS:
    But that was the last scene of filming (which may not mean it is the last scene of the drama). But the actors seemed happy and proud of the ending.

Meng Qiqi 77 

3 hours ago Edited

Let's talk about a consensus, no matter how well the spring flowers are sown, Liu Xueyi is really out of the circle on a large scale this time...... In the middle of the script meeting, everyone was discussing Liu Xueyi The script meeting will not only have platform producers, producers, directors and screenwriters, but also the bigwig sisters of the platform studio (Many of the major studios on the platform are sisters) In short, it is a super effective drama in the industry!!

forward7
comments45
support347

I am a sunflower 12345

That's enough!  I hope that the big guys and sisters will open a big drama for the handsome guys! He's going to play it well!

Meng Qiqi 77: I hope too ???

3 hours ago From Shanghai

Alisia 2022

What do they say about Liu Xueyi?

Meng Qiqi 77: Handsome, there is drama in his eyes

2 hours ago From Shanghai

Eat melon Robert

Liu Xueyi's acting skills are online, his charm is infinite, and he deserves to be out of the circle, looking forward to more wonderful works from him!

3 hours ago From eating melon Robert

Hao Wan hn

Alas, I really aggrieved for Liu Xueyi, I was born with picturesque eyebrows, and my acting skills can be perfectly controlled in any style, but the big IP always has no chance to be with him, and I have worked tenaciously step by step in the small-cost drama to this day, if those big production male protagonists are handed over to him, what a perfect drama viewing experience we will have!

3 hours ago From Xinjiang

Hao Wan hn

Looking at that thrush, the returnee mathematician he played really performed the kind of enthusiasm for his career and the simplicity of not knowing the world, and his clear eyes were really impressive

3 hours ago From Xinjiang

Gen Zhong with a small blue hairy tail

His beauty and acting skills deserve to be seen by more people, he used to be too low-key not to Yx himself, but this time he is really beautiful and can't be ignored

3 hours ago From Shanghai

Give me a big gold bead

That's so good! Don't let bad money drive out good money like Liu Xueyi anymore!

3 hours ago From France

Su Xin Ruoxue 1818

That's enough. It's great that more producers know about this great beauty. 3 hours ago from Guizhou 10 XiaoxiaoxiaoSama I believe you. My brother has always lived up to his role and has superb professional skills. 3 hours ago from Guangdong 11 Jojo千里千寻 I always think that whether a drama is good or not is one thing, but the actor's role must stand out. 3 hours ago from the United States 9 Liu Xuexue's husband outside the circle biubiubiu I believe you. He is really good. He has worked hard step by step. Young actors don't have any background. They rely on themselves. Don't let bad money drive out good money! He is really worth it. I became his fan 4 or 5 years ago and watched him rise from Nth episode step by step. 3 hours ago from Zhejiang 4 streamJJ That's great. The handsome guy is finally going to take off. 2 hours ago from Jiangxi 3 Give me Liu Xueyi Liu Xueyi's roles are always good. His appearance is not his strongest advantage. 2 hours ago from Guizhou 3 Rampant breeding I hope it will get better and better. No matter what, I like it very much. 3 hours ago from Jiangsu 2 Shadow does good deeds every day. Xiao Yuanzhong He deserves better. 3 hours ago from Sichuan
star_border

The song of the four seasons of Xiaoming pig

If you want to have good looks, you have to have acting skills, and seniors deserve better!

2 hours ago From Jiangsu

Cherries with dandelions

Wow#刘学义慕容璟和# Brother deserves a good drama, and the drama will be very exciting in his hands

3 hours ago From Hunan

The spring breeze can't blow the grapefruit

The role is handed over to Liu Xueyi, absolutely assured

3 hours ago From Beijing

What a concubine I love

Can Qi Qi recommend the bigwigs to form a game of 12 years of old people's play, Liu Xueyi is the third brother chosen by God, and his performance will definitely become a classic drama that cannot be surpassed. He is a good actor who will never ruin the role, but will only give the character charm. Bai Lin, Tian Qi, Wu Xin, Luo Zishang, Pan Yue, Ji Danyang, Murong Jing and ...... Every character is so good

1 hour ago From Singapore

Cherish the sunset

Liu Xueyi does have great facial features, figure, acting skills, and lines, and there are no shortcomings, and it is strange that internal entertainment has not used him well to create wealth

2 hours ago From United States

@内娱哭一下乱葬岗: 

[] Believing in cp is self-washing ?? brainwashing, even if it's all fake, but my happiness is real

Enjoy the sunset I think the screenwriter has more points, he doesn't follow common routines, he doesn't treat the audience like fools, the plot is fast and the logic is reasonable. The director's aesthetics and editing are also exceptional[good] 

10-14 14:11 From the United States3 LED powder Liu Xueyi was stunned[Hug]  

Memory - 7 seconds - 

Hahaha Everyone thinks he's crazy[haha] on play@请你吃垃圾 and Liu Xueyi is very handsome, the male protagonist of this drama is suspicious, and no one praises him for being handsome!! (。 This drama is simply Liu Xueyi's costume show. Clothes in different colors, perfect makeup and special stickers for the head, there's nothing to say. Please Liu Xueyi be an ancient person

Yesterday at 8:14 pm From Taiwan, China

LXY grew in my aesthetic
10-11 22:43 by HUAWEI P50 Pro

Counting people's hearts, breaking the dead, full of economic and talented, Taoguang has been obscure for more than ten years, and the revenge has to be avenged to a high position, looking forward to the iron-blooded emperor Murong Jing and @Mr_ Liu Xueyi .

The diredtor cry (tears):

Hala  

I'm still thinking about that flower scene..so much softness it felt like a hug ?
the flower scene, the embroidery scene ..you'd think it would be hard to implement soft scenes in this dark physical themed drama ..
to alternate between different moods so smoothly..catching me off guard?❤️

• FangFangYaoYao  

Let me tell you, I've been watching the BTSs of this drama for maybe 3 months and there was this one time the direction burst into tears while shooting a scene because it was 'intense' ?
    Hala 
    omgggggg if you have the link send it..I won't watch it yet if the scene hasn't aired so I don't spoil myself but I'll def watch it laterr?

FangFangYaoYao 
    @Hala I'll find the playlist and send the Link ASAP. Gimme a minute

fajer_qtr
    @FangFangYaoYao FangFang grace is with the links

Niney919 
    @FangFangYaoYao I am here for the BTS too cos I saw the. Director burst into tears but idk which shot it was that made him cry. Please share the link ??

FangFangYaoYao  3 hours ago
    @Hala Okay, I looked in my playlist and the video has been deleted. Not the first time it's happening but I'm kinda surprised cause this video has millions of views. Sorry mate
    @fajer_qtr, Niney919

Hala 
    @FangFangYaoYao it's alright thank youu