It is romantic (indeed)--------

@tintin92 It's romantic because they show that they really love each other (in many moments of the trailer, they save each other). This story shows them growing as people. In the last episode, the female lead helped the male lead find the message from his mother (which tells us, the audience: what he will really be). Watch the OST from youku (musical clip with scenes that haven't even happened in the episode yets) and tell me if it's not romantic?

[OST] I'm with you this time! | Kill Me Love Me | YOUKU (music clip) Eng sub
https://youtu.be/cL_6y-bk718?si=94bX6GEIltZgyuhz

and:
Preview with eng sub:[Official Trailer] Kill Me Love Me: Crazy Love Edition? | YOUKU (youtube.com)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQi--ZtftwY 

Hala  

I'm still thinking about that flower scene..so much softness it felt like a hug ?
the flower scene, the embroidery scene ..you'd think it would be hard to implement soft scenes in this dark physical themed drama ..
to alternate between different moods so smoothly..catching me off guard?❤️

• FangFangYaoYao  

Let me tell you, I've been watching the BTSs of this drama for maybe 3 months and there was this one time the direction burst into tears while shooting a scene because it was 'intense' ?
    Hala 
    omgggggg if you have the link send it..I won't watch it yet if the scene hasn't aired so I don't spoil myself but I'll def watch it laterr?

FangFangYaoYao 
    @Hala I'll find the playlist and send the Link ASAP. Gimme a minute

fajer_qtr 
    @FangFangYaoYao FangFang grace is with the links

Niney919 
    @FangFangYaoYao I am here for the BTS too cos I saw the. Director burst into tears but idk which shot it was that made him cry. Please share the link ??

FangFangYaoYao 
    @Hala Okay, I looked in my playlist and the video has been deleted. Not the first time it's happening but I'm kinda surprised cause this video has millions of views. Sorry mate
    @fajer_qtr, Niney919

Hala 
    @FangFangYaoYao it's alright thank youu

eliteles1  VIP
    The director cried in several scenes?? I've never seen these BTS??? What a shame! I wanted to watch it.?‍?️?‍?️?‍?️

(redeemable anti-hero,)   

Ashu Singh  37 minutes ago

better not follow the novel. I read a reddit post ML rapes FL and others in novel.

• eliteles1  VIP 13 minutes ago

4 writers rewrote the plot. To make it more acceptable. (Just watch the 5 trailers), and you can already see that.

Ashu Singh  12 minutes ago
    @eliteles1
    Hide Spoilerit's obvious it would not passed the censorship. ML raping FL and other women, then FL raping ML. I read novel is quite dark and not fit for faithful adoption.

• eliteles1  VIP a minute ago

Hide Spoiler

The story was changed. The female writer of the book (had an intention in her writing), but she lost her way (she wanted to show a redeemable anti-hero, but she didn't know how to write it), but the drama filming shows it succeeded. But the female writer of the book gives him a happy ending (as someone who redeems himself). But she didn't know how to develop it to be acceptable. The drama, yes, succeeded.