Placing some links here for good information for COLOR RUSH/遇见你之后 /컬러 러쉬 . 

Relevant sites for COLOR RUSH content:

• Sites to buy the ebook novel of Color Rush: 

https://ridibooks.com/books/2313009739

https://www.blice.co.kr/web/detail.kt?novelId=33153

Fantranslations:

Videos:

English sub:

Korean originals:

Collection of all BTS/Making Film from official Youtube Channel:

Fanmade MVs Color Rush: 

Color Rush Research 

Explaining the terms of Color Rush:

Mono: Can only see shades of gray on their own, colourblind until they meet ''probe''. They can only see colour if a certain part of their brain receives electronic stimulation which happens when they recognise a specific face pattern of a person called ''probe''. A mono can get obsessed with a ''probe'' (causing intrusive thoughts for the mono) and attach to them very quickly because the probe allows them to see colour. At first the experience of seeing colour suddenly is too much and will cause fainting until they get used to it. 

Probe: A probe is basically a normal human that doesn't know they're a probe until they meet a ''mono'' that is sensitive to their face pattern. A probe gains nothing from letting a ''mono'' person see their face. Probes risk getting attacked by ''monos'' when being with them because ''monos'' are very obsessed with colours. 

Colour Rush: The experience when the brain of a ''mono'' perceives colour suddenly after seeing the face pattern of a ''probe''. The colours will literally rush into the eyes of the ''mono'' and this will be almost blinding for the first times. Will cause fainting the first few times. A ''mono'' can relive some of their memories in colour during a colour rush too. 

Colour Movement: The term used to describe the movement of the eyes of a ''mono'' during their ''colour rush''. The eyes of a ''mono'' will be rapidly moving around to process the new colours. It can be described as seeing the colours moving in their eyes.

Decolouring: After a ''mono'' loses sight of the ''probes'' face pattern they will gradually lose their ability to see colour. Their world will turn gray again. 

The process of a color rush: 

1. Mono sees face of probe.
  2. Face pattern of probe is recognised and color rush begins. This is blinding to the mono during the first few attempts and causes fainting for an unexperienced mono. 
  3. The eyes of the mono rapidly move around to to process all the new colours, called colour moving. They will become very fixated on the colours they see.  
  4. Optional: The monos conciousness fades completely and the subconcious surfaces in the form of reliving memories. 
  5. The colour starts to fade once the face pattern of the probe isn't there anymore, called decolouring. 

The face blindness/color rush deal of first episodes explained:

Episode 1- ~8:09 Probes friend mentions Yoo Han is face blind.
Episode 2- ~2:17 Deal is mentioned, probe wants to see monos eyes during colour rush in return for showing his face to mono.
Episode 3- ~8:30 Mono references the deal during colour rush. Saying that the probe has already seen enough of his face.
Episode 4- ~4:20 The resolution of the face blindness-colorblindness deal plotline. Mono says he will help probe identify faces by allowing him to look very closely to his face.

News:

News article drama Color Rush 2020.11.7: https://www.etnews.com/20201117000044

HyunJun/Hwall content: 

Honestly sometimes I wonder if you have a superpower for this kind of thing

Jack:

Honestly sometimes I wonder if you have a superpower for this kind of thing

Its a cultivated gift. I learned a lot from Cherry Magic where I did the exact same thing. If the Color Rush fandom grows a bit more I'll likely fill up the list with a lot of content again

RandomUsagi :

Its a cultivated gift. I learned a lot from Cherry Magic where I did the exact same thing. If the Color Rush fandom grows a bit more I'll likely fill up the list with a lot of content again

Well let me know if you ever need any help bro =]

Jack:

Well let me know if you ever need any help bro =]

Thanks bro! If you find any unique/new related content that I can link on here then let me know! 

RandomUsagi :

Thanks bro! If you find any unique/new related content that I can link on here then let me know! 

Will do =]

Thanks for explaining the terms ^^

Foreigner:

Thanks for explaining the terms ^^

No problem, glad it was helpful ^^

Is the whole world within the show filled with only mono and probes?  What is the symbolism of this?  Is the story just this or something deeper like attraction to someone and how it affects their mind?  Probes end up being hunted?  Thank you for this discussion! 

KJCTdramafan:

Is the whole world within the show filled with only mono and probes?  What is the symbolism of this?  Is the story just this or something deeper like attraction to someone and how it affects their mind?  Probes end up being hunted?  Thank you for this discussion! 

The world is actually only filled with monos and regular humans. As ''probe'' is just a term used to describe a normal human that a mono attaches to for their colour. 

There is definitely a parallel between a monos obsession and having a crush on someone but not knowing how to properly handle it. The colour rush universe goes further than that though as it also has an addiction-aspect. 

A monos mind basically gets high on dopamine (good feels hormone) when they see colour and they start to chase that feeling. This addiction affects their mind and can make them dangerous if seperated from their colour-source/the probe. A mono will do anything to stay with their probe, even criminal behaviour. This is why monos either marry or kidnap their probe and why they aren't treated well by regular humans. So yes, YW basically gets high when he sees YH but he's getting used to the colour-effect luckily. 

Wow, Usagi-san you've been busy. Very nice, that's a lot of resources  btw x'D 

ichihachi:

Wow, Usagi-san you've been busy. Very nice, that's a lot of resources  btw x'D 

Nice to see you here Ichihachi-san! ^^ Yeah its not as much as I did for Cherry Magic but its still a bunch xD 

Question... if monos receives electronic stimulation which happens when they recognise a specific face pattern of a person called ''probe''... can't they just see their probe's picture? Must it be 3d? haha

Thanks for compiling the information btw! Loving this series. 

shiroyukineko:

Question... if monos receives electronic stimulation which happens when they recognise a specific face pattern of a person called ''probe''... can't they just see their probe's picture? Must it be 3d? haha

Thanks for compiling the information btw! Loving this series. 

According to the author the colour rush is for a large part psychological. So a mono could use pictures but if it doesn't trigger the psychological response strongly enough it won't work. They have to believe it to be the real thing. Sure its an automatic response by the brain in accordance to the face pattern but it does involve them having to believe in it being the real person. 

So basically its a psychological addiction and it still has to involve the real person they attach to. They could try to fool themselves but I'm not sure how long that would work. 

RandomUsagi :

So thankful for people like you. The information is outstanding, wishing I could have that tremendous capability too. Will be looking forward to your future content.