Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 annenana:

Can I write an article about reasons why the chinese drama "skate into love" should be watched?

Hey there! Yep, you can! Send me a message when you are done, so I can send you the link to submit it. :D

Hi, I want to express my views on a wonderful show called Oh My Baby (2020). I've watched its first episode and I know it's too soon, however; I still want to write about it.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Piri loves drama:

Hi, I want to express my views on a wonderful show called Oh My Baby (2020). I've watched its first episode and I know it's too soon, however; I still want to write about it.

You can start writing about it, but you should watch at least 2-4 eps to write the article.

You can send me a message once you are done so I can give you the link to submit the article.

Yuanwei:

You can start writing about it, but you should watch at least 2-4 eps to write the article.

You can send me a message once you are done so I can give you the link to submit the article.

Seems fair enough. I have watched two episodes but I am thinking of watching 3 more before I write on an article on this show. So far, my experience has been positive but we will know whether it changes after 3 more. So I will get in touch with you after I have done that.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Piri loves drama:

Seems fair enough. I have watched two episodes but I am thinking of watching 3 more before I write on an article on this show. So far, my experience has been positive but we will know whether it changes after 3 more. So I will get in touch with you after I have done that.

Okay. 

Hello, I would like to write CW for Fix you. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 riri:

Hello, I would like to write CW for Fix you. :)

Okay. Go ahead! 

Yuanwei:

Okay. 

Hi, 6 episodes down.  Can I write an article now?

Can I do an article about Currently Watching article Mystic Pop-Up Bar

I love the setting and story. I am gonna wait 'till ep 6 to start it out, so one more week left.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Piri loves drama:

Hi, 6 episodes down.  Can I write an article now?

You can go ahead. Send me a message when you are done so I can give you the link. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Can I do an article about Currently Watching article Mystic Pop-Up Bar

I love the setting and story. I am gonna wait 'till ep 6 to start it out, so one more week left.

Okay. Go ahead. 

Yuanwei:

You can go ahead. Send me a message when you are done so I can give you the link. 

Hi! I am done with my article. Can I have the link, please?

Can I claim a CW article for https://mydramalist.com/49709-convenience-store-venus ?

I'm gonna work on it in 2 - 3 weeks from now.

Release date: still unknown, because my Internet like to take off swift and unplanned vacations. :D haha

Hi. I want to do a Currently Watching on It's Okay To Not Be Okay. Just watched the first 2. If the rule is to do one after a certain number of episodes, could you let me know? I can wait until I've watched some more, but I'm pretty clear on how I want to write this up. So, just wanted to ask if it was okay to claim it. Thank you! 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Can I claim a CW article for https://mydramalist.com/49709-convenience-store-venus ?

I'm gonna work on it in 2 - 3 weeks from now.

Release date: still unknown, because my Internet like to take off swift and unplanned vacations. :D haha

Okay. You can go ahead.