Could I get a link to write the article? Can't seem to access it.

Could I do a CW article for The King's Avatar or did someone already claim it? It's still airing until the 30th of August. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 KimWanHee:

Could I do a CW article for The King's Avatar or did someone already claim it? It's still airing until the 30th of August. 

Nobody did so you can go ahead! 

Is someone writing a CW  article for When The Devil Calls Your Name? Otherwise I'd like to do it, since the drama has reached half-point already ^.^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 KimWanHee:

Is someone writing a CW  article for When The Devil Calls Your Name? Otherwise I'd like to do it, since the drama has reached half-point already ^.^

Go ahead! :D

Would like to claim Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency before it starts airing, if that's okay? ^-^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 JojoOnDatBeat:

Would like to claim Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency before it starts airing, if that's okay? ^-^

Okay :D

Yuanwei:

Okay :D

Thank you xD

Is there anyone doing CW for Extraordinary You? If not, i would like to do one. Thanks. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 yerewenseuljoy:

Is there anyone doing CW for Extraordinary You? If not, i would like to do one. Thanks. 

Someone has already claimed it. But maybe you could do a review of it when it's finished. :D 

Yuanwei:

Someone has already claimed it. But maybe you could do a review of it when it's finished. :D 

oh ok. could you please let me know if the writer can't write it anymore? thank you again ;)

Can I do a currently watching on until we meet again? 

Only show I am watching while it airs. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 neaa:

Can I do a currently watching on until we meet again? 

Only show I am watching while it airs. 

Could you please ask Skye about this drama? :D

Yuanwei:

Could you please ask Skye about this drama? :D

But didn't we do one on History? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 neaa:

But didn't we do one on History? 

I know but it's best to ask him directly. I can't decide about this.