Hey I want to write currently watching on Run On, can I write it, is it taken already?

Anushka :

Hey I want to write currently watching on Run On, can I write it, is it taken already?

Yes, it's yours now.

honesu:

can i claim mr. queen?

https://mydramalist.com/58365-queen-cheorin

Yes you may claim it.

ari:

I think I'm in the right place now. I would like to write a currently watching on "lovestruck in the city" and also "cheat on me, if you can". If doing two articles is okay with others ofcourse. 

Check your inbox please.

Hi, I wanted to write a CW on Sisyphus: The Myth. Is it too early to claim (if it's available) ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ceci_06:

Hi, I wanted to write a CW on Sisyphus: The Myth. Is it too early to claim (if it's available) ?

Hey there!

You can write about it since no one has claimed it yet. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

You can write about it since no one has claimed it yet. ^~^

Thank you ! Should I add myself on the Google Sheet then or should I contact someone (an editor ?) first ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ceci_06:

Thank you ! Should I add myself on the Google Sheet then or should I contact someone (an editor ?) first ?

Just send me a message.

Hi :) I would love to write a CW on Word of Honor <link>. Has it been claimed yet? If not, may I ask what the next step is?

day:

Hi :) I would love to write a CW on Word of Honor <link>. Has it been claimed yet? If not, may I ask what the next step is?

It hasn't been claimed yet. I will send you a message. :)

I'm gonna try writing a CW Article on "Rattan" :)  Last airing date: 4.Apr.

Update: article submitted

Hello I would like to write CW on " Tale Of 1000 Stars" is it too lat claime it?

Cozy_froggy:

Hello I would like to write CW on " Tale Of 1000 Stars" is it too lat claime it?

Not too late, I'll send you a message!

Hello, 

I want to try my first attempt at an article. Been trying to read all the rules, docs, forums, comments, etc., to understand how this works. If no one has claimed it, I would love to write a currently watching on the currently airing drama: You Are My Hero. 

Do let me know if it's still available to claim and the next steps. 

Thanks!