I know I’m early but would I be able to claim the CW Article for Where Stars Land? I plan on submitting this article either the first or second week of October. Drama is reported to start Oct 1. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Elle:

I know I’m early but would I be able to claim the CW Article for Where Stars Land? I plan on submitting this article either the first or second week of October. Drama is reported to start Oct 1. 

Go ahead! :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 BingerWatcher:

Can I claim 100 Days My Prince

yes, you can!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Beep:

Is there anyone doing one for “the ghost detective”? Because if not I’d like to do one for it. 

Nop, no one. You can do it!

Yuanwei:

Thank you ^^ I’ll do my best 

Can I write CW article on "The guest" by OCN. Whom should I submit my article to? 

Yuanwei:

I’d like to rescind my claim to “the ghost detective”

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Beep:

I’d like to rescind my claim to “the ghost detective”

Okay.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Manny_95:

Can I write CW article on "The guest" by OCN. Whom should I submit my article to? 

You can. When you are done, message me and I'll send you the link where you can submit it.

Can I do Terius Behind Me?

can i claim the third charm?

Because Manny_95 is writing article about  The Guest is it possible that I write "5 Reasons To Watch The Guest" type of article instead?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 KIKO:

Because Manny_95 is writing article about  The Guest is it possible that I write "5 Reasons To Watch The Guest" type of article instead?

Yes, you can. Just keep  in mind that the articles will be published in the order we receive them and probably a few days apart. :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 minarii:

can i claim the third charm?

Go ahead!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hayley Ramiza:

Can I do Terius Behind Me?

Yes, you can.