I’m currently watching once again can I write an article about that?

Kotoko:

I’m currently watching once again can I write an article about that?

Yes you can, go ahead! ^^

How should I send you the article I wrote?

Kotoko:

How should I send you the article I wrote?

PM me 

JojoOnDatBeat:

PM me 

whats PM

Hi, I am Iranian and I know that many Iranians follow your site, but unfortunately they can not understand the summary of the series. Can you allow me to translate the story of the series into Persian?

Kotoko:

whats PM

Hi! Has anyone claimed the currently airing drama What Is Love?

h s:

Hi, I am Iranian and I know that many Iranians follow your site, but unfortunately they can not understand the summary of the series. Can you allow me to translate the story of the series into Persian?

Hello, this isn't the thread to make requests like these but you can always go to the general discussions/suggestions thread to suggest this. As of right now, MDL doesn't support Persian but you could still make a request for the addition of a new language. 

kay:

Hi! Has anyone claimed the currently airing drama What Is Love?

I think you are referring to "Was It Love?" since there isn't a currently airing drama by the name of "What Is Love?" If yes, you can write about it, no one's claimed it.

JojoOnDatBeat:

I think you are referring to "Was It Love?" since there isn't a currently airing drama by the name of "What Is Love?" If yes, you can write about it, no one's claimed it.

Ah I’m so sorry yes I meant Was It Love! 

Has anyone claimed a currently watching article for Go Ahead?

can i write about fai sin chue

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

Has anyone claimed a currently watching article for Go Ahead?

Nop. You can write it. ^~^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 herah:

can i write about fai sin chue

Could you provide a link to this drama?