This is my first time posting here on the forum even if I have a MDL profile/account for quite a while, but I just noticed an error and I have no idea where I should put this, so I'm gonna put it here.

Recently I noticed that there are some missing hours ( and also missing minutes, but that's not as important) , for example in the past 2 days, I watched 14 episodes from a Thai-drama, and each episode was 1 hour long, but instead of being added 14 hours to my profile, there were added only 2 hours, and this is not the first time this happened, it also happened a couple of times in the past aswell.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? Is there any way to fix this?

I tried to refresh the page ( multiple times), to wait ( for not hours, but 2 days as I mentioned above), to log out and back in, and nothing seems to work. 

Help pleaseeee! ! ! 

We will investigate the issue.

Ji-N:

We will investigate the issue.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it ^^ 

Hi there, I couldn't find any missing hours on your stats. Your total watched minutes is 120,079, and the Thai drama is in there with 840 minutes for 14 episodes.  

Ji-N:

Hi there, I couldn't find any missing hours on your stats. Your total watched minutes is 120,079, and the Thai drama is in there with 840 minutes for 14 episodes.  

Oh, ok, thank you for checking.