Could I take South Korea 2018, 2017?

xxmai:
Yes, I remember that page. It's a project anthology, with movies connected to each other through the parody theme.
The main page should stay as a project/mother page, and the 6 movies should be added as separate entries and connected to that one as compilations. If you'd like, you can add them too, just please wait a few days before adding, since the new titles section is a bit crowded now. (:

That's fine. 

I'll try and get it done around the last week of the month. 

xxmai:

Please check which years are available in the table above and apply as a separate entry. Everyone can take two years and a country. In order to keep track of everyone' progress, each entry should be done by only one user.

Please look at the table above and choose which years and country you want to do.

Feel free to start with those. (:

Thankyou

MDL Project 009. Release Date Verification (Part 1)
Hong Kong 2022

completed :)

Hi, can I take Thailand 2019/2020? Please correct me if I am wrong, we need to search for the exact date when the movie was released, and where if cinemas or online. And where do we need to write it?

xxmai:
010. Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)

Hi! I can check Taiwan 2017 & 2018 if they are still available.

It's hard to find the information about the web realese or not thai movies re so primitive . what if I don't find the informaton?

xxmai:
If the title does not have the "Web Movie" attached to it, then add it, providing the sources in the "Notes" box at the bottom of your submission, with links proving where the title was released. 

about this part waht we exactly hav to do?

m_1618:

Hi, can I take Thailand 2019/2020? Please correct me if I am wrong, we need to search for the exact date when the movie was released, and where if cinemas or online. And where do we need to write it?

Yongie:

about this part waht we exactly hav to do?

No need to check the date, that project is for here.

If the movie was premiered online or released originally on streaming sites like Netflix, Youku, LINE, Kakao, etc., you tag it as "Web Movie" on the Edit section, along with source. To do that, click the "Edit this Page" then go to "Genre", there you can add or edit tags.

For example, this short film has Web Movie tag, because in the poster, you can see it has "Abema Original". Abema is a streaming platform in Japan.

More likely it's written on the poster, as they are the ones who market the film. Try to copy the native title to your search engine, or google lens the poster, so you can find sites or articles about them.

Kais:

No need to check the date, that project is for here.

If the movie was premiered online or released originally on streaming sites like Netflix, Youku, LINE, Kakao, etc., you tag it as "Web Movie" on the Edit section, along with source. To do that, click the "Edit this Page" then go to "Genre", there you can add or edit tags.

For example, this short film has Web Movie tag, because in the poster, you can see it has "Abema Original". Abema is a streaming platform in Japan.

More likely it's written on the poster, as they are the ones who market the film. Try to copy the native title to your search engine, or google lens the poster, so you can find sites or articles about them.

Or if it is not released online then, should we left it aas it was

yes, just list here what you can find

Kais:

yes, just list here what you can find

ok thanks for healping

Yongie:

ok thanks for healping

I mean helping

Release Date Verification (Part 1) - Thailand 2018 is done.
All the titles have complete air dates and airing status. No updates required.

Also, noticed that you've wrongly tagged me under Thailand 2021:)..  for now, I'd like to take up Thailand 2019, available?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Surya Hoody:

Could I take South Korea 2018, 2017?

Yes, go ahead. (:

BunnyLover:

That's fine. 

I'll try and get it done around the last week of the month. 

Sound good. Thank you. (:

m_1618:

You're talking about project "009. Release Date Verification (Part 1)"? Or you're talking about project "010. Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)"?

Yongie:

It's hard to find the information about the web realese or not thai movies re so primitive . what if I don't find the informaton?

If you can't find the info and you're not sure where the movie was released, you can list the titles here, so someone else can help find the info.

Dawn:

Release Date Verification (Part 1) - Thailand 2018 is done.
All the titles have complete air dates and airing status. No updates required.

Also, noticed that you've wrongly tagged me under Thailand 2021:)..  for now, I'd like to take up Thailand 2019, available?

Ah, yes, my mistake. I'll fix it in a second, so proceed with 2019. Thank you. (:

ManUtiavN:

Hi! I can check Taiwan 2017 & 2018 if they are still available. 

Yes, please go ahead. (:

olivestulip:

MDL Project 009. Release Date Verification (Part 1)
Hong Kong 2022

completed :)

Wonderful. Thank you. (: