Hey Lovely Community,

I've got something really close to my heart that I want to share with you all! 

Recently, I poured my soul into creating "Cover Story," a special series that blossoms from the universe of "My Moonlit Alpha Prince." While the latter sweeps you away into a realm of teen fantasy, werewolves, and star-crossed romance, "Cover Story" holds its own unique magic. It's a tale woven with threads of Queer love, aiming to touch hearts and open minds, celebrating the spectrum of love in its most beautiful forms. 

Creating spaces for Queer stories is something I deeply care about. It's more than just a series; it's a step towards inclusivity, understanding, and love in the vast world of storytelling. Your support in bringing this vision to life would mean the world to me. 

For those eager to dive in, both "My Moonlit Alpha Prince" and "Cover Story" are waiting for you on Minishorts and Kalostv, available on iOS and Android. Plus, if you're curious and can't wait, there are snippets and episodes ready to enchant you on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Just a search away, using the titles, you'll find us. 

This journey of love and acceptance is one I hope we can embark on together. Your thoughts, your support, and your voice in this narrative can help spread the magic far and wide. 

Sending you all my love and hoping these stories find a special place in your heart, DC 

P.S. Sharing these stories with your circle can help light up more hearts. Let's create ripples of love and acceptance together. Catch you in the magical glow of the moonlight and in the warmth of "Cover Story."