I'm new here and would love some tips on how to make my profile and posts more attractive, like the ones I've seen from others! I'm interested in learning how to use badges, photos, GIFs, colors, and other elements to enhance my profile. If there are any websites, apps, or tools you use to achieve this, please share the links and provide step-by-step guidance if possible. Any tips, tools, or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I remember seeing a guide at some point but I can't find it now, for some reason. But imo, tables (and layering them) is the easiest way to add whatever you'd like to your profile. And for color palettes - you can use something like this site: https://www.color-hex.com/color-palettes/

Also I'm not an expert but feel free to PM me if you need help with something specific. :)

I recently discovered that you can make gifs with powerpoint before that I struggled to make them in Procreate (iPad app). Here’s a sample of my gif badges. I made the (layer) images in Photoshop.