I would love to see some myths & legends  from the other side of the world, Asian  is what I am saying.  to be sure there are legends unexplained. 

I'd like to start one  about those mountains, sorry don't recall the name, those ones in Korea. heres a for instance, here in America, we have gazillions mysteries in our mountains, 1. the mysterious lights, 2. supoersticious mountains,  and so much more. so I am weird, I just like mysteries. note I am a fan of like Atlantis, and that other one off Japans coasts.

be like an Indiana Jones maybe?  I don't know if you are still around, but I'd love to give this a old fashioned shot!

an arechologist team, , they found evidence of alien beings living in the caves of (K) mountains, thousand of years ago, the people that did live near the mountains, "word of mouth" said they seen strange beings, unusual lights,  in the distance, 

now  the archeologists, go to these mountains and start researching what they have heard and seen. I don't know much about those mountains, I have to research them to tell my story.  a legend  maybe but maybe not the who what when where and why... 

the robed dramas are what you need to watch to see those    or the ghost dramas.   many of the folk lore dramas seem to have been put in storage or marked as not for out of country viewing.

hhm  didn't reaiize that.  ok will check that out as well. thanks.

ryo-san:

I write some mystery stories to get rid of stress.. 

Good for you!

Do you mind if I ask where you're based and in what language you write?

To be honest, I'd never even heard of Wattpad until I saw this thread!

I looked through it but I don't think it'd interest me... so I'm wondering if the reason you're unable to finish work is because you're unable to see the eyes on your words?

Social media, to me, is more time than it's worth - I'd much rather live my life in humble 3D than in digital fantasy!  But does cultivating a fan-base distract you too much from your writing goals?