Worked on my profile today. Swapped all my elongated hexagon badges for rectangle ones and changed my lay-out. Will make new badges to swap some, I’m thinking blue & green and with an historical theme for all the images/badges.

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien

The view is unfortunately not  so pretty in portrait mode on mobile devices so be sure to watch in landscape mode.

okay I think my profile looks really cute it took me a while to figure out how to get the fonts

saiki:

okay I think my profile looks really cute it took me a while to figure out how to get the fonts

not that bad, but should have consistent, signature font face (font types like others do), my personal advice

Krystale Mitaesa:

not that bad, but should have consistent, signature font face (font types like others do), my personal advice

I know I don't have a theme yet, but I really like ur layout and theme

saiki:

I know I don't have a theme yet, but I really like ur layout and theme

Thank you! Much appreciated!!

You can look on Pinterest or Tumblr for theme inspirations to match your profile layout, or you can look around MDLers' layouts as well for creativity

My profile is all over the place, but I love it lol .. give it a view if you would like :)

Lain:

My profile is all over the place, but I love it lol .. give it a view if you would like :)

It looks nice, but maybe you should change the text colors to black so they would appear in dark mode.

Mon:

It looks nice, but maybe you should change the text colors to black so they would appear in dark mode.

Will definitely do this thanks :)

Lain:

You got my attention on those amazing full size GIFs of Won Bin and Jackson Wang! 😍
Great job and all the best for further tweeks!

omo-omo-omo:

You got my attention on those amazing full size GIFs of Won Bin and Jackson Wang! 😍
Great job and all the best for further tweeks!

Omgg!! Yesss <3 Thanks so much ☺️

okay my page has been updated, I would say it definitely has more of a theme now but its still not how image but for now I like it

saiki:

okay my page has been updated, I would say it definitely has more of a theme now but its still not how image but for now I like it

it looks great! ^^

Mon:

it looks great! ^^

I checked both of your profiles and must say it looks amazing <3  

Mon I couldn't help it to see you're currently watching The Untamed and Word of Honor at the same time-(ish). I hope you enjoy them both ;))

Shenmi:

I checked both of your profiles and must say it looks amazing <3  

Mon I couldn't help it to see you're currently watching The Untamed and Word of Honor at the same time-(ish). I hope you enjoy them both ;))

thank you! 

they’re both great so far but  think i’m enjoying word of honor a little bit more .

♥     ♥