Unofficial - MDL Feeds Addict Badges

If you want something specific with this template (image/color/etc) please comment on this feeds post.

Rien:

MDL Feeds Addict Badges

Under Construction!

Just a quick test with the new template using other titles.

no titles

Historical Dramas Club Banners

Thank you for including the beautiful picture of Love between Fairy and Devil  the tones are gorgeous.

Historical Drama Club Rectangle Badges

Hi, is it possible to make badges of Han Hyo Joo, chae soo bin and Jo Bo Ah ? 

410euros:

Hi, is it possible to make badges of Han Hyo Joo, chae soo bin and Jo Bo Ah ? 

Yeah which template would you like me to make them with and do you want me to use their names for the titles?

Hi! How do you put this bages on your profile page?  I tried but it always appears the link and not the photo.

m_1618:

Hi! How do you put this bages on your profile page?  I tried but it always appears the link and not the photo.

Ctrl+P for picture vs Ctrl+K for Link is the easiest way :) Otherwise, at the top (just like the reply box here), the second row is increase indent/decrease indent then INSERT IMAGE then insert link. :)

The Historical Dramas Club could sure use some Queen's Umbrella representation if there's anything banner-suitable (I'm sure there is but they changed their site around and dropped their near-infinite galleries down to a few per page x 25 or so pages for most dramas when they used to have 20-35 pics on a single page, just breathtaking stuff, too). Ah, Mr. Sunshine's another that had gorgeous cinematography/graphics, so surely it has some options. :)

I love stalking this thread. It makes my eyes happy. I love the new shield-like template. It's what I usually start with so I can show a bit of width near what are usually arm areas in case there's action/movement (and shoulders are wider, too). :) Everything you post is magical. 

ElBee:

The Historical Dramas Club could sure use some Queen's Umbrella representation if there's anything banner-suitable (I'm sure there is but they changed their site around and dropped their near-infinite galleries down to a few per page x 25 or so pages for most dramas when they used to have 20-35 pics on a single page, just breathtaking stuff, too). Ah, Mr. Sunshine's another that had gorgeous cinematography/graphics, so surely it has some options. :)

I love stalking this thread. It makes my eyes happy. I love the new shield-like template. It's what I usually start with so I can show a bit of width near what are usually arm areas in case there's action/movement (and shoulders are wider, too). :) Everything you post is magical. 

Thanks Elbee,

I will definitely add some more banners for the Historical Drama Club. 

ElBee:

Ctrl+P for picture vs Ctrl+K for Link is the easiest way :) Otherwise, at the top (just like the reply box here), the second row is increase indent/decrease indent then INSERT IMAGE then insert link. :)

Thank you!!! I will try ?