It's perfect, thank you for your work ! 

Update for those who don’t know. I created a new thread for the Emblem Badges, it’s still under construction. I will be moving the badges I made to the new thread.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/102017-emblem-badges-index-links-on-page-1

Just here to appreciate talent. Wow. And dedication. Thank you for your contributions to AVAC.

OVER N´ OUT, LIN.

Started working on the new badges, and trying out how it will look without dates (so the badges can be functional for a longer time). 

Rien:
so the badges can be functional for a longer time

this is so nice thank you! are you taking any request for specific characters? :)

Yovitaadj:

this is so nice thank you! are you taking any request for specific characters? :)

I'm at the moment a bit busy to take on requests, but you can post any suggestions, you never know maybe you will be lucky ;)

Hi Rien

In changing the challenge badge I like the layout of the original (minus the date) because the arrow lines up with the midpoint peak. As always great design ideas.

Rien, after all this time you´re still so consistent and hardworking. You are amazing. I mean it.
Thank you for all the badges and banners you have created on MDL and also in the AVAC Forum. A big thank you.

Rien:

Started working on the new badges, and trying out how it will look without dates (so the badges can be functional for a longer time). 

Rien:

I'm at the moment a bit busy to take on requests, but you can post any suggestions, you never know maybe you will be lucky ;)

Thank you so much! please take it easy, it's just for fun :) My wishlist:
The Devil Judge 
The Kidnapping Day 
Flower of Evil 
Healer
Empress Ki 

If you prefer suggestion with specific photos, I'll make a folder to share!

LiN:

Rien, after all this time you´re still so consistent and hardworking. You are amazing. I mean it.
Thank you for all the badges and banners you have created on MDL and also in the AVAC Forum. A big thank you.

Thanks LiN, I had fun making them :)

Rien:
I will check them out, I already made some from the Devil Judge but will try to make a few more for this year ;)

Thank you! Yes I've seen your works before, they're amazing! I hope editing brings you joy^^