Rien:

I was brainstorming a bit for some fun creative challenges… here’s some ideas.

- (re)design a drama/movie cover (poster).
- Draw or create something with one of your favorite actors. (Collages, Posters, Badges, Banners, Bingo, Games, Article, Fan Video….)
- Design a badge/banner for this club.

Also maybe we can include some links to some creative threads in a post (index)?

Let’s go with your second idea, it sounds really fun!

I’ll add the links soon ^^

Krystale Mitaesa:

[UPDATE] DONE!!

COMPLETED INQUIRY HERE

if you guys have any feedback, do let me know

They look great! ❤️

Mon - heyhotshot2_:

They look great! ❤️

THANK YOUUUUUU

should I add more banners? but just text? Or shan't I?

Krystale Mitaesa:

THANK YOUUUUUU

should I add more banners? but just text? Or shan't I?

Only if you want, those you made are already great!

Rien:

Only if you want, those you made are already great!

Why thank youuuu

Rien, actually the last banner, cre(aktv)ty is for 'Creative Activity' but I made it simpler yet unique, so I suggest that you should keep that and go through new section on that

Ayyo, it's your girl here lmao

I've updated with text banners, can check out on the same link before, and I have a suggestion (I hope this doesnt trigger anyone or anything, but curious ofc), 

I thought that mayhaps we can make feedback survey regarding what their creative preferences are when it comes to what we make of (for future purposes/activities of this club) and also at the same time, I thought that I wanna make a personal feedback survey too of what they actually want based on their preferences... I'm not sure, altho mine's just got started for making badges and banners for a few days, things might not done good for me. Maybe just my instinct :(

(or is it because I haven't done enough description there? Mayhaps too, so that I add for some either)

Krystale Mitaesa:

Ayyo, it's your girl here lmao

I've updated with text banners, can check out on the same link before, and I have a suggestion (I hope this doesnt trigger anyone or anything, but curious ofc), 

I thought that mayhaps we can make feedback survey regarding what their creative preferences are when it comes to what we make of (for future purposes/activities of this club) and also at the same time, I thought that I wanna make a personal feedback survey too of what they actually want based on their preferences... I'm not sure, altho mine's just got started for making badges and banners for a few days, things might not done good for me. Maybe just my instinct :(

(or is it because I haven't done enough description there? Mayhaps too, so that I add for some either)

Asking for feedback is okay and a good idea, I always ask a few people how something looks. Also taste and preference is something personal. Having a survey can also help improve someones understanding and perhaps improve some certain things.

Thought the same as well, I hope I can achieve their requests and all, it felt like I lack of something TT ^ TT

So, regarding this one, "Draw or create something with one of your favorite actors. (Collages, Posters, Badges, Banners, Bingo, Games, Article, Fan Video….)"

When do you plan to make it happen?

Krystale Mitaesa:

Thought the same as well, I hope I can achieve their requests and all, it felt like I lack of something TT ^ TT

So, regarding this one, "Draw or create something with one of your favorite actors. (Collages, Posters, Badges, Banners, Bingo, Games, Article, Fan Video….)"

When do you plan to make it happen?

Will try to work it out tomorrow and post it here in the club and on the feeds :) thinking deadline can be the end of April, then we can start a new challenge… how does that sound?

Rien:

Will try to work it out tomorrow and post it here in the club and on the feeds :) thinking deadline can be the end of April, then we can start a new challenge… how does that sound?

sounds good to me, wanna know others' thoughts as well before initializing it

@Rien, it looks great! No changes needed.

Okay great :)

Also could use some feedback... I want to make some Drama Lovers Book Club Badges & Banners but I'm struggling a bit picking fonts. Made these two but I'm not happy yet with the template, if anyone has some suggestions please let me know :)

A
B

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here?

I've drawn anime alot but I never tried kdrama fanart tho I did do something for Mr Sunshine, Lay and EXO just for myself 😋 https://postimg.cc/gallery/JBBcj87
2. Why did you decide to join this club?

I wanna help this be a safe place anyone can be confident in sharing their art.
3. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm an artist and a designer. I've been drawing since I was like 5 and it's a big part of my life ❣