I'm currently looking for sites to download my Asian series from.
I prefer torrents though as I feel this way I can have my series faster and complete (I hate to download a series ep by ep) without much stress. I can just leave my torrent open while doing different stuff and voila..my series appear completed after a while :p

I'm usually using avistaz/d-addicts/bakabt but can someone recommend me other sites too?
Preferably sites that have the series translated in English but raws are OK too.
I don't dl torrents so I don't know other than d-addicts
After reading this thread I started using torrents and it's a love/hate relationship for me. Hehe.
if the show is currently airing or recently finish (not more than few years)..... torrenting in Bitsnoop is fast

but I usually downloading episode by episode in Am-addiction (my net is only 1mbps so its 1hr 45 minutes wait per episode to finish)
I don't DL torrents. Takes too much time. I DL all my movies and in RAR bundle or AVI with soft subs. I go to a lot of different sites.
asiatorrents.com is just what you're looking for
i have a list on my profile.
I know asiatorrents have opened u free registration this weekend so I highly recommend those who download to just get an account now. http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php
bannie wrote: I know asiatorrents have opened u free registration this weekend so I highly recommend those who download to just get an account now. http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php

Was I too late? It says invite only now T___T
tvxqjung wrote: Was I too late? It says invite only now T___T

I don't think it's too late. It will remain open all the weekend so you should try it again !!

Downloading a torrent can take a long time, because your download speed is based on the number of seeders, you can download Asian dramas or movies at "www.drakor.ga" with full download speeds and soft subs.

I ONLY use torrents for my Asian Dramas, and never have an issue with speed. For example, right this minute, I'm downloading a 2160p torrent of a J Drama and it's coming down at 17.6Mb/s, meaning the 90Gb torrent will be fully downloaded in just over 1 hour

burhaaadmi:

I ONLY use torrents for my Asian Dramas, and never have an issue with speed. For example, right this minute, I'm downloading a 2160p torrent of a J Drama and it's coming down at 17.6Mb/s, meaning the 90Gb torrent will be fully downloaded in just over 1 hour

Where do you get the torrents from tho?

burhaaadmi:

Please, tell us where you get it from. I am trying to find Q10 to download from Nyya but the number of seeders there is pretty low.